Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Dear neighbors,
This Husam game name HMYH.
I creat this account just to post this message because i am far away from my home and my computer i forget that password please keep my main account next week i will come back to the forum and start continue playing.
The reason i was away that 2 of my uncles was died in car accident last week.
@Ten33go, @rocky @Wasted Eagle ..... etc.
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon
So sorry to hear this, wishing you all the best and I hope you take all the time you need to feel better!

D

Deleted member 5399

@Vivke I know the feeling about trying to finish some events. Got all the fuel and passengers I need in # city but #2 even with two refineries, I still don't have enough fuel to speed things up. And lol I cant recall ever getting the weathervane to speed the planes up either.
Finished the mall last event and hoping to finish this one in #2. Good Luck.

Okay gifts out from night flyer1 to @rocky onward to @GiftXchange
Switching now to night flyer2 to continue above GiftX

D

Deleted member 5399

From night flyer2 we have from @gbswales to @Andy B on gifts tonight.
From night flyer2 and his twin brother, I bid all a good day/ evening or afternoon. I shall be back in 10-12 hours to come pay a visit to some.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.05am GMT London)

I have this morning, Wednesday 30th November, just finished gifting all my neighbours gifts and I've also updated my ever changing signature. Thanks very much for all your help with my game. Have a safe day's flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
40 gifts away for the next 24 hours.

Siggy slightly updated.

Mucho thanks for the incoming unique building items.

Still heartful thanks for all the other wonderful gifts.

Dear neighbors,
This Husam game name HMYH.
I creat this account just to post this message because i am far away from my home and my computer i forget that password please keep my main account next week i will come back to the forum and start continue playing.
The reason i was away that 2 of my uncles was died in car accident last week.
@Ten33go, @rocky @Wasted Eagle ..... etc.
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon
Just seeing this. So sorry Husam!! My thoughts are on your family.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, send mine also. Sorry if you got something not really wanted because couldn't visit the forum because there was an upgrade.

Now we all have a Christmas decoration around our avatar.

When starting up my game and returning my flights, got some mugs but then I saw we have to collect them all 20 times, so that will be another event I can't finish. I'm glad if I can send my planes away once a day. Can't play whole day since I'm working and at work it's not possible. Also don't have enough fuel and passengers to speed up the flights so will see how far I can get. I wish you all lots of luck trying to complete this event.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
It's nice and festive with the snow and bells on everyone's avatars :D Too bad they didn't add in any Christmassy smilies after their update too :p

As always, thanks for all gifts received from my awesome neighbours :love:

My Town Hall has finished upgrading to Level 6, now I can gift the Level 7 item Mayor's Portrait! Let me know if you want that rather than your usual items ;)

Siggy updated!

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Good Morning Aviators (08.05am GMT London)

I have this morning, Wednesday 30th November, just finished gifting all my neighbours gifts and I've also updated my ever changing signature. Thanks very much for all your help with my game. Have a safe day's flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Can you check your TV Panel requirement? I know I've sent you 3 which is all you should need. I moved on to Defrosters but if you really need more TV Panels let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom