Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Captain WH Rollins @Wired Parrott @Airport Arne @Ten33go @Wasted Eagle @Mike47 @skiv

I set out below the levels that can receive unique items.

eg. Tv Panels Level 32
Fax Level33

I hope this helps to clarify the situation. :)

Regards
Harcourt
============================================================================================================================

Level 23: Archive Box, Master Plan, City Model, Grey Transmitter
Level 24: Fuel Hose
Level 25: Altimeter, Gyroscope
Level 26: Spare Propellor
Level 29: Deicer
Level 31: Offset Gregorian Antenna, Horn Antenna, Vivaldi Antenna, Yagi-Uda Antenna
Level 32: Grinding Machine, TV-Panel, Controller, Air vent filter
Level 33: Office chair, Fax, Mayor’s Portrait, Laptop (Town Hall 7)
Level ??: Parking Meter, Beverage cooler, Wall Speaker, Arch Metal Detector (Terminal 7)
Level 35: Airline Route Map, Headset, Walkie Talkie, Monitor (Control Tower 7)
Level 35: Voip Phone, Intercom, Holographic display, Podium (Town Hall 8)
Level 35: Router, Introscope, Arcade Machine, Smart Glass (Terminal 8)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins @Wired Parrott @Airport Arne @Ten33go @Wasted Eagle @Mike47 @skiv

eg. Tv Panels Level 32
Fax Level33

Regards
Harcourt
============================================================================================================================

Level 31: Offset Gregorian Antenna, Horn Antenna, Vivaldi Antenna, Yagi-Uda Antenna
Level ??: Parking Meter, Beverage cooler, Wall Speaker, Arch Metal Detector (Terminal 7)

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this, it will be helpful referring back to it.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
The next Group Launch will be Blue and takes place on Friday 2nd December at the usual time of 17:00 pm UDT/ 12:00 pm EST.

This blue launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during Thursday.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

A new thread will be posted in the Launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

eg. Tv Panels Level 32
Fax Level33

Regards
Harcourt

Good work, @Harcourt !
You can also find this in a thread link in @Agent_L 's signature. He once occupied himself with this... : https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/lets-map-gift-slots.11003/

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
The next Group Launch will be Blue and takes place on Friday 2nd December at the usual time of 17:00 pm UDT/ 12:00 pm EST.

This blue launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during Thursday.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

A new thread will be posted in the Launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Back in the saddle! (y)
Luckily your two captains were verrrry adept during your absence... (y):notworthy:
- @Harcourt and @Wired Parrott

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
ALL SYSTEMS DOWN - well all except drone 4
I still haven't had a resolution for drone 3
Yesterday I installed the Anniversary update to windows 10 and now none of my game apps will go beyond the splash screen. I am going to keep working with microsofts community forum to see if a solution can be found - if not then I will have to roll back to the previous version before I can access my game again. So would suggest that you stop sending me gifts until I let you know I am back - those on drone 4 will still get some but no need to return them for now. I sure hope someone launched my space flight

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Back in the saddle! (y)
Luckily your two captains were verrrry adept during your absence... (y):notworthy:
- @Harcourt and @Wired Parrott

All was in good hands, as I knew it would be, never worried about the series of launch flights. Very pleased it is still popular after 40 flights, if I remember the figure correctly.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

If anybody wants something specific from me, please tag me or pm me. Otherwise I have been going by your signatures. High School basketball is wayyyyy different then middle school. Practices run late, back to back games where they have to watch all of the school's games .....:wtf:
Mommy is already tired and this is only the 3rd week! The season goes until the start of Feb!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom