Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Husam2

Dear neighbors,
This Husam game name HMYH.
I creat this account just to post this message because i am far away from my home and my computer i forget that password please keep my main account next week i will come back to the forum and start continue playing.
The reason i was away that 2 of my uncles was died in car accident last week.
@Ten33go, @rocky @Wasted Eagle ..... etc.
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Just did the math. I don't have enough passengers to get Cape Town at least 30 times in the next six days.

40 gifts out for the next 24 hours. Thanks for the technical pen. I have all the explosion detectors. @Captain WH Rollins sorry about the passenger return. I meant to send you another tv monitor.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Dear neighbors,
I creat this account just to post this message because i am far away from my home and my computer i forget that password please keep my main account next week i will come back to the forum and start continue playing.
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon
We noticed you were missing. Very sad to find out why.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Dear neighbors,
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon

Very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences and sympathies to you and your family. We noticed you were missing, and glad you were able to let us know you're okay, all things considered. Take care of yourself and your family that needs you, and we'll leave the light on for ya!

Dear neighbors,
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon

Sorry to hear this @Husam2

We will wait for your return.

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This seems to be happening more often and to make matters worse it seems they have started uploading the saved game data to the new code rather than overwriting the new code with the original as they always used to. That way you lose your neighbours and I have asked them to re restore mine the old way - however it has been referred to tier 2 support which is often not a good sign in my experience. If they don't do this then I am a whisker away from jacking it all in - this forum is about my only reason for sticking with the game now

Sorry to read you are having problems yet again. If it were not for the members forum I would not have returned for a second game. I missed the community, and all that comes with it, more than the game itself. Beyond this I do not know what else to say that would be of any real help to you. Perhaps, a break away from the game, for a period of time, may be of some use. It would give you time to breath and think.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Just did the math. I don't have enough passengers to get Cape Town at least 30 times in the next six days.

40 gifts out for the next 24 hours. Thanks for the technical pen. I have all the explosion detectors. @Captain WH Rollins sorry about the passenger return. I meant to send you another tv monitor.

Not too worry, there is always next time round. All gifts are always welcomed and thanked.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear neighbors,
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon

Very sorry to read of your sad news and the lose of your two uncles. We will be waiting for your return when your ready to do so. My condolences and respects to you and your family.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Dear neighbors,
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon
So sorry to hear of your loss. Take care and be well.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Dear neighbors,
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon
Keep everything safe and well, @Husam2 . My sincerest condolences...

Dear neighbors,
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon
Sad to hear this... I wish you sympathy for this tragedy.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Dear neighbors,
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon
So sorry to hear that. Take care. Stay strong.
My sincerest condolences.

D

Deleted member 5399

Dear neighbors,
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon
Prayers for your family @Husam

Dear neighbors,
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon
So sorry to hear this, @Husam! Will be praying for you and your family and looking forward to your return.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Dear neighbors,
Miss you all guys
Good luck all
See you soon
So sad to read about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom