Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (06.40am GMT London)

I have this morning, Monday 28th November, finished gifting all my 20 neighbours gifts for today. I've also updated my signature.

I need just one more Shredder to complete and make solid my Control Tower (L4) - if you can gift this I would be pleased to receive - many thanks in advance..

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Hi All,

Thanks for all the gifts received over the last week. They are much appreciated. I think I have caught up with my gifting following the reversion of both my main game and my support game to level1. My main game I restored as I create a restore point every day. My support game was restored via GI. I have sent messages to all the neighbours of this support game asking them to send invites using the new friend code. Most have done so. It is important that those who take part in the weekly Friday Small Items Launches are neighbours to this account. Please note the Game name change to HC Gift to Harco.

I managed to complete the Thanksgiving event in both games after activating a Spyglass and Golden Dice in both games.

I have updated my signature and would like Wireless Compass for the time being.

I trust everyone has a good week's flying.

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom