Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 28, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@skiv and @Ten33go
as @Captain WH Rollins is not Level30 yet, he is not able to recieve those TV panels. They will be converted to Passengers or fuel when he receives the gift.

You can only receive gifts for buildings that you can built with your current level.

Evidently we saw this at the same time, however, the level needed is 32. My fuel accts.
are very low level so I can see the level needed for them. :cool:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Can you check your TV Panel requirement? I know I've sent you 3 which is all you should need. I moved on to Defrosters but if you really need more TV Panels let me know.

I've just looked in my warehouse I have no TV panels, I do have 2 defrosters - not sure why they are not getting through from you. This is troubling, if some of your gifts are not getting through this could also be happening with others. I also have two defrosters, sitting in my gifts inbox waiting to be collected, one from you and one from @Nutster

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@skiv and @Ten33go
as @Captain WH Rollins is not Level30 yet, he is not able to recieve those TV panels. They will be converted to Passengers or fuel when he receives the gift.

You can only receive gifts for buildings that you can built with your current level.

I moved up to level 30 early last night (and then retired to bed early - would have replied sooner) - thanks for the missing piece of the puzzle - all should be well with the TV panels from now on - @skiv

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (06.55am GMT London)

I have this morning, Thursday 1st December, just finished gifting all my neighbours gifts for today. My thanks for all your help with my game, my inbox was full with important gifts - fuel, passengers and of course upgrade items.

Apologies to all for my signature page - I'm obviously far too enthusiastic about looking into the near gaming future. I've removed the confusing problem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good Morning Aviators (06.55am GMT London)

I have this morning, Thursday 1st December, just finished gifting all my neighbours gifts for today. My thanks for all your help with my game, my inbox was full with important gifts - fuel, passengers and of course upgrade items.

Apologies to all for my signature page - I'm obviously far too enthusiastic about looking into the near gaming future. I've removed the confusing problem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
So you didn't receive Fax (2) and Hardness Tester (2)?

Started a blue launch if anyone cares to join. https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/belles-launch-all-welcome.14670/

Gifts out, signature updated. Doing pretty well in the event...only hangup for me is my need to upgrade to a Jumbo. So now all I need is another 30K in coins to build a level 5 Hangar and then another 50K for the Plane...going to rush the last couple days with a Sky Captain, Business Class & Weathervaine to finish off Capetown with some Fuel and Catalyst rushes. I think the name of this event is very aptly named. ;D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I have sent you a couple of Air Vent Filters recently but your sig still shows 3 required.
Have you received them ??

The problem here lies with me and only me - I listed gift items need for Repair Base (level 5) - your gifted air vent filters could only have been received once I had reached game level 30 - at the time of your gifting I was not on level 30 - all this means is that I've wasted your time - this is not my first apology of the day, but my second. Very sorry.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
The problem here lies with me and only me - I listed gift items need for Repair Base (level 5) - your gifted air vent filters could only have been received once I had reached game level 30 - at the time of your gifting I was not on level 30 - all this means is that I've wasted your time - this is not my first apology of the day, but my second. Very sorry.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

No problem, I will try again next time with the filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom