Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 23rd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi Neighbors,
I have resurrected an older game that I used to play on my laptop to use as a support game and also to allow additional gifting.

Please feel free to add my code if you would like. wo5ewge

I am currently working on MCC2, and will be building blue & red launch pads after the half-price land expansion sale this week.
Wow! I PM'ed you with the exact same message about my support... :wideyed:

Hi Neighbors,
I have resurrected an older game that I used to play on my laptop to use as a support game and also to allow additional gifting.

I am currently working on MCC2, and will be building blue & red launch pads after the half-price land expansion sale this week.

Hi Sunshine,

I have sent you an invite from my main game.

I will send another from my support game tomorrow. (My tablet battery is exhausted !)

Regards
Harcourt

:whistle: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...............................

Hi Neighbors,

Send (y)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Hi Neighbors,

I'll add it later today.
I also have a support that needs work on MCC2. Solar Panels and Optical Systems to be exact, can send Optical System. Friend code is wafzbrv .

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
joboo
ty for all your help i still need to finish a couple buildings and then i will be starting on the next level of those buildings as soon as i have the coinage. hopefully you have been receiving the gifts i have been sending as well as it sits i am only sending 13 gifts because i only have 13 neighbors have a good day/night

Hi Neighbors,

sent invite, expect one from gameradar2

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from a cold London (08.25am GMT)

My early mornings neighbours plunder brought in 25,200 coins and 22 launch ready blue chests, of which 9 (Large Fuel Tank's x4, Main Stabilizer's x3, Powerful Explosive Bolt's x2) were high valued resource items. A very good morning's re-allocation of resources.

My neighbours 20 gifts for today, Wednesday 25th May, have just been gifted. My thanks once again to all of my neighbours for all of the gifts received yesterday and for all those to be received today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Please feel free to add my code if you would like.
I have added you on my account :)

It's been a busy last few days for me but finally got time to come say hi again! Hope everyone received my gifts yesterday - I'm off to send today's gifts!

If someone can send me the last Flight Helmet required for the Flight School it'd be greatly appreciated :D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I need just one more Patrol Drone and then I'm done with all the unique building items for Terminal Level 9 - my thanks in advance to the flyer who is able to help with this matter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom