Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 23rd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
ItsRalphy said:
I have a tablet/laptop convertible, and I thnk its memory capacity is the issue - probems seem to be when windows, or McAfee, or some other programme is running scans or updates in the background, and it seems too much so it closes the game mid flow.
You may try excluding the directory where AC keeps it's save files from getting scanned by the AV.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Whee new thread! Thanks everyone for the gifts today. Checked my warehouse and it seems I'm already halfway to building the Flight School (once construction finishes) - did not realise I already had all the Textbooks needed sitting in my warehouse hehe

I got the last item I needed for the reserve hangar from one of my flights, built it.. and levelled up again today!
I noticed in my gifts list that I can't send Protective Covers any more, it's been replaced with Fluorescent Lamp. Does this mean if someone sends me an item in that 'slot' and I hit return, I will return gift them a Protective Cover if they are below a certain level? Still trying to get my head around the return only gifts thing :unsure:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Good morning everybody. Gifts sent for today and thank you all for the incoming.

2nd place in Buenos Aires last week and London is my current objective.
Terminal upgrade is in progress and plans are set for one more flight catering facility.

Happy Landings!!!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I got the last item I needed for the reserve hangar from one of my flights, built it.. and levelled up again today!
I noticed in my gifts list that I can't send Protective Covers any more, it's been replaced with Fluorescent Lamp. Does this mean if someone sends me an item in that 'slot' and I hit return, I will return gift them a Protective Cover if they are below a certain level? Still trying to get my head around the return only gifts thing :unsure:
Mostly you got it right. But there is no level requirement. Replying to a gift from slot X return something from slot X, period. The only requirement is sending the fist item, obviously. But that's mostly related to what kind of building you have to build next. Protective Cover vanished because you finished RH1 so you don't need it anymore.
You can read the thread linked in my sig for more details and a chart.

Hi All,

I am back from my travels and able to concentrate on my game a little more.

I had a very relaxing stay with my twin sister in Northumberland, a beautiful part of the world. (@Robert Driving through God's own country to get there !!)

Thank you for all your gifts and I have sent out mine for today.

I am currently flying 6 Powerful Deltas and have 353 more flights to complete all their destinations. I manage two flights a day each, so about 30 days :(

I am working my way through the Commercial Buildings. The next one is the Science Museum followed by the High-Rise Hotel.

I am going to fly a couple of Turboprops to Map destinations. I haven't the faintest idea as to what they are all about. It is time to find out !

I have had a stocktake of my warehouse and have enough flight items to complete to Powerful Delta locations.
But I am running short of Landing Lamps which appear to be necessary for the Map Flights Hence my signature change.

.I wish everyone a profitable and enjoyable week,

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
@Captain WH Rollins - Confirmed receipt of Flight Goggles, thanks! Got one from my plane flights too so don't need any of those now

@Agent_L - So what you return is dependent on what level the other player's building is at and has nothing to do with their actual level? I got the idea about the slots from your thread and the google doc after seeing that a lot of people's signatures had 'return only' items, just needed a little bit of extra help to understand :notworthy:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Agent_L - So what you return is dependent on what level the other player's building is at and has nothing to do with their actual level? I got the idea about the slots from your thread and the google doc after seeing that a lot of people's signatures had 'return only' items, just needed a little bit of extra help to understand :notworthy:
No. A slot is a slot. What you have in it is set in stone when you create a new account.
The only thing that changes is what you can send FIRST.

Hi All,

I am back from my travels and able to concentrate on my game a little more.

I had a very relaxing stay with my twin sister in Northumberland, a beautiful part of the world. (@Robert Driving through God's own country to get there !!)

Thank you for all your gifts and I have sent out mine for today.

I am currently flying 6 Powerful Deltas and have 353 more flights to complete all their destinations. I manage two flights a day each, so about 30 days :(

I am working my way through the Commercial Buildings. The next one is the Science Museum followed by the High-Rise Hotel.

I am going to fly a couple of Turboprops to Map destinations. I haven't the faintest idea as to what they are all about. It is time to find out !

I have had a stocktake of my warehouse and have enough flight items to complete to Powerful Delta locations.
But I am running short of Landing Lamps which appear to be necessary for the Map Flights Hence my signature change.

.I wish everyone a profitable and enjoyable week,

Regards
Harcourt
Hi and welcome back I will start sending Landing Lamps from tomorrow.
I keep 1 Turboprop constantly flying to Turkish Coast to collect lamps for map and event flights and boy have I got a lot of Stewardess Caps:ROFLMAO:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
(...)

Nice buildings, Science Museum is up next in my game as well. Just started construction on my Private School. Hope you're saving, though: you're looking a million dollars in buildings without getting a return of investment! :)

Excavations? Well, those map destinations seldom drop other maps in chests (so you get to open them like a present :joyful:). Thóse maps lead to 5 different timed map destinations, all of which very seldom drop a collectible. Add those into a collection times six and you get the 3x3 reward building which yields a common collectible item once a day...
e.g. turboprop -> map to Mesoamerica -> timed map to Tollan (send as many flights out in the time frame) -> Obsidian Knife collectible (plus the other four collectibles from the other four destinations) -> Aztec Legacy collection -> Aztec Pyramid (when collected 6 times) + large bronze chest.

I takes a while. My while is still being taken... ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi all and thanks for the gifts!!!
Doing another set of upgrades - need more and more stuff... Especially need for Smoke detectors - need TEN of those.

QUOTE="Wasted Eagle, post: 172265, member: 6409"]Nice buildings, Science Museum is up next in my game as well. Just started construction on my Private School. Hope you're saving, though: you're looking a million dollars in buildings without getting a return of investment! :) ................
I takes a while. My while is still being taken... ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the interest and the info.

I was thinking about the maps you get from a 1st place launch. eg Perth. I currently have 22 maps gathering dust in my warehouse.

Warehouse.png

Regards
Harcourt

Hi @Harcourt

I don't know if you have seen the following thread, but Greensmith has done a spreadsheet listing map destinations and their requirements.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/updated-guide-to-destinations-that-require-maps.5927/

Hi @Mike47

Thanks for your interest and the link which I have read, including downloading the Excel Spreadsheet which explains everything you need to know :- Except

I had 3 maps for Perth in my warehouse, being acquired by taking 1st place in Green Launches. Unfortunately this destination / map is not on the spreadsheet !!

They are not Excavation Flights.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tested the water with a Perth Map. I went to the appropriate Map section of the Warehouse and clicked on Perth and then Use.
I then struggled to find the destination by clicking on the plane icon at the bottom of the main screen. I finally found it at the very top of the list, above the Training Flight.
I set off a Turboprop. Then I realised that I could use this map for as many flights as I could muster. So I set off my only remaining Turboprop.
I await their return with interest !

It is clear that an all out assault is probably required, by acquiring the maximum number of Turboprops (in my case 9) so that maximum use is made of the hard to get maps.

Once I have finished the Powerful Delta destinations I will consider this option !

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It would be really wonderful if I could communicate with my non forum member neighbours and ask them to stop gifting Duty Free Shop items - their gifts are unfortunately wasted, since my DFS has not worked properly in a very long time. There are now 24,719 days and 3 hours until the building pays out - hope those who come after me will appreciate all my hard work.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom