Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 23rd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be really wonderful if I could communicate with my non forum member neighbours and ask them to stop gifting Duty Free Shop items - their gifts are unfortunately wasted, since my DFS has not worked properly in a very long time. There are now 24,719 days and 3 hours until the building pays out - hope those who come after me will appreciate all my hard work.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

Have you tried altering your Name in the Profile from the rather splendid Capt WH Rollins to something like Capt - NO DuFre ?

I have found this as an excellent way of asking friends to gift a particular item. I changed my profile to Harco-Landing Lamp this morning and have received 4 Landing Lamps so far.

Just a thought.

Regards
Harcourt

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi @Mike47

Thanks for your interest and the link which I have read, including downloading the Excel Spreadsheet which explains everything you need to know :- Except

I had 3 maps for Perth in my warehouse, being acquired by taking 1st place in Green Launches. Unfortunately this destination / map is not on the spreadsheet !!

They are not Excavation Flights.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tested the water with a Perth Map. I went to the appropriate Map section of the Warehouse and clicked on Perth and then Use.
I then struggled to find the destination by clicking on the plane icon at the bottom of the main screen. I finally found it at the very top of the list, above the Training Flight.
I set off a Turboprop. Then I realised that I could use this map for as many flights as I could muster. So I set off my only remaining Turboprop.
I await their return with interest !

It is clear that an all out assault is probably required, by acquiring the maximum number of Turboprops (in my case 9) so that maximum use is made of the hard to get maps.

Once I have finished the Powerful Delta destinations I will consider this option !

Regards
Harcourt

I have also found information on these flights on the airportcity.wikia.com site where the Perth flight is listed with details.

Mike

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi @Mike47

Thanks for your interest and the link which I have read, including downloading the Excel Spreadsheet which explains everything you need to know :- Except

I had 3 maps for Perth in my warehouse, being acquired by taking 1st place in Green Launches. Unfortunately this destination / map is not on the spreadsheet !!

They are not Excavation Flights.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tested the water with a Perth Map. I went to the appropriate Map section of the Warehouse and clicked on Perth and then Use.
I then struggled to find the destination by clicking on the plane icon at the bottom of the main screen. I finally found it at the very top of the list, above the Training Flight.
I set off a Turboprop. Then I realised that I could use this map for as many flights as I could muster. So I set off my only remaining Turboprop.
I await their return with interest !

It is clear that an all out assault is probably required, by acquiring the maximum number of Turboprops (in my case 9) so that maximum use is made of the hard to get maps.

Once I have finished the Powerful Delta destinations I will consider this option !

Regards
Harcourt

Ask and you shall receive Mr. Mudd:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/guide-to-apogee-green-destinations.10124/

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
QUOTE="Wasted Eagle, post: 172265, member: 6409"]Nice buildings, Science Museum is up next in my game as well. Just started construction on my Private School. Hope you're saving, though: you're looking a million dollars in buildings without getting a return of investment! :) ................
I takes a while. My while is still being taken... ;)

Thanks for the interest and the info.

I was thinking about the maps you get from a 1st place launch. eg Perth. I currently have 22 maps gathering dust in my warehouse.

View attachment 3426

Regards
Harcourt[/QUOTE]
I have a lot too- I figure I need to get to at least Falcon aircraft before I can use most of them

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins

Have you tried altering your Name in the Profile from the rather splendid Capt WH Rollins to something like Capt - NO DuFre ?

I have found this as an excellent way of asking friends to gift a particular item. I changed my profile to Harco-Landing Lamp this morning and have received 4 Landing Lamps so far.

Just a thought.

Regards
Harcourt

Many thanks for taking the time to send me your thoughts, I believe I gifted one of those four Landing Lamps, so it does work if you pay attention. It did occur to me to do that but I wonder if non forum members would really bother checking, my signature makes it quite clear my DFS is kaput (English spelling with one t, German spelling with two t's). Thanks once again.

Thanks for the interest and the info.

I was thinking about the maps you get from a 1st place launch. eg Perth. I currently have 22 maps gathering dust in my warehouse.

View attachment 3426

Regards
Harcourt
I have a lot too- I figure I need to get to at least Falcon aircraft before I can use most of them
If it's any help -
the maps you get from Green Launches require turboprops and landing lamps.
the maps you get from Blue Launches require jets and additional radar or spare wire (I think 2 required additional radar and 3 required spare wire)
the maps you get from Red Launches require jumbos - and I'm not sure what else - probably at least flight catering. (I haven't done any of these yet, got this info from German wiki)

I don't think you need deltas, giants or facons for any launch map flights.

If it's any help -
the maps you get from Green Launches require turboprops and landing lamps...........

Thanks @crescent moon

To quote one of our UK supermarket ads " Every Little Helps "

I think I now understand what this is all about.

I never cease to be amazed by the interest and kindness shown in this forum !!

Regards
Harcourt

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Send out my 20 gifts, thanks for all the received one, gots lot of them today. So already have a list ready.

Finally got all the needed elements for the fuel station level 3, so started building it and now back to saving coins for the MCC level 3.

Please let me know if you want me to send you something specific.

@Ten33go "Hmm, maybe you should reconsider bringing the laptop / tablet the next time you go the pub Ralphy." - I think it I the other way round - I should STOP taking it to the pub!!! @Agent_L - I think it more the speed it slows my laptop down by rather than what it is actually scanning

Cheers guys

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Send out my 20 gifts, thanks for all the received one, gots lot of them today. So already have a list ready.

Finally got all the needed elements for the fuel station level 3, so started building it and now back to saving coins for the MCC level 3.

I returned your antenna. Can you let me know which one you got? Not sure it was the Horn Antenna...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
sig updated. game name unchanged. needs list updated based on what was posted before me.

Special thanks for the incoming building supplies.

My most immediate needs are still one yagi-uda antenna, one dispatch console and two ergonomic chairs.

I am trying out a support account on an android device. So far, my accounts have been able to cross servers and friend each other.

Returned your antenna - hopefully you got Vivaldi again! :D:D:D

D

Deleted member 5399

Maybe when @ItsRalphy is feelin a might tipsy from hangin; down the local pub, he might be getting to throw in a few Scottish, or Irish phrases.
And if ya listen closely, ya might just understand a wee bit of what he is sayin' there me lads and lasses.

Okay now for today's lesson in visiting. Since I need all the passengers I can get, I've increased my population/ residences significantly in !KB city.
Ya might see a wee bit of those buildings ya need visit to collect things if ye be a newcomer. But don't be drinkin' too much of that ale or ye be a wee bit blinded and miss em down in the back end of the city.
Gifts were sent by way of FEDEX, From !KB and !KB2, but again only a wee bit of that ale or you are sure to miss the doorbell when delivery rings you up.

BTW there is a new addition to !KB2 city. I got my first rocket garden today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom