Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 23rd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe when @ItsRalphy is feelin a might tipsy from hangin; down the local pub, he might be getting to throw in a few Scottish, or Irish phrases.
And if ya listen closely, ya might just understand a wee bit of what he is sayin' there me lads and lasses.

Okay now for today's lesson in visiting. Since I need all the passengers I can get, I've increased my population/ residences significantly in !KB city.
Ya might see a wee bit of those buildings ya need visit to collect things if ye be a newcomer. But don't be drinkin' too much of that ale or ye be a wee bit blinded and miss em down in the back end of the city.
Gifts were sent by way of FEDEX, From !KB and !KB2, but again only a wee bit of that ale or you are sure to miss the doorbell when delivery rings you up.

BTW there is a new addition to !KB2 city. I got my first rocket garden today.
So confused - need a night cap to calm my nerves. Good night all!

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Hello everyone and welcome to a new week in AC trading. Thank you to all my neighbors who sent gifts to me over the weekend. As always let me know if anyone needs anything.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (09.22am GMT)

My early mornings neighbours plunder brought in 17,700 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests, of which 7 were high valued resource items. My neighbours 20 gifts for today, Tuesday 24th May, have been gifted. My thanks once again to all of my neighbours for their continued gifts, a full inbox of gifts I did have.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi neighbours

I was reluctant to try it but I have done it twice already.

As oft suggested by the 'big players' I tried using Golden Dice for my neighbourly visits.
I use it around the time the visits reset so I can visit my 11 designated neighbours twice with one Golden Dice (saves 4 greenies!). :joyful:

The strain on my sleep is there a little as visits reset at around 2 AM. Wife and children aren't complaining yet at the breakfast table, though... :D

The results however are baffling: between 40 and 45 Launch Ready (blue) Chests per round accompanied by 50k in coins, give or take...:eek::cigar::LOL:

It's definately worth doing/trying! (y)

Note: Planetariums (up to 8 items per) have a way better yield than Training Centres (not more than 4 items per, often even less) with Golden Dice...
Note 2: Out of 55 possible taps (8 hearts equals 11 neighbours, with 5 taps each) I only have access to 43 planetariums. The last rounds I didn't even tap them all (around 30-35?) because I also need blue launch prep. I feel that with 43 taps I could hit 50+ chests, who knows how many with 55 taps...
Note 3: Yes, @Agent_L , feel, not know... ;)

Last edited:
Hi neighbours...................
It's definately worth doing! (y)

Note: Planetariums (up to 8 items per) have a way better yield than Training Centres (not more than 4 items per, often even less) with Golden Dice...

Hi @Wasted Eagle

I agree with your comments. However what seems to be erratic is the quality of the Launch Chests. @Captain WH Rollins talks about high value items in his daily postings. (ie Large Fuel Tank, Main Stabiliser, PEB). I do recall using Golden Dice and getting 22 Launch Chests. And the reason I recall it is that it produced just 3 'High Value' items, and 19 items which are effectively valueless.:(

While you are flushed with success, I have sent the 4th Holographic Display. Thank you for the Washing Machines, I now have enough.

Regards
Harcourt

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi @Wasted Eagle

I agree with your comments. However what seems to be erratic is the quality of the Launch Chests. @Captain WH Rollins talks about high value items in his daily postings. (ie Large Fuel Tank, Main Stabiliser, PEB). I do recall using Golden Dice and getting 22 Launch Chests. And the reason I recall it is that it produced just 3 'High Value' items, and 19 items which are effectively valueless.:(

While you are flushed with success, I have sent the 4th Holographic Display. Thank you for the Washing Machines, I now have enough.

Regards
Harcourt
More chests, more chance? :joyful:

The drop rate of the high valued launch fuel hasn't always been kind to me. Opening chests is always a mixed success in my game.

I can only tell that the fuel is adding up quite nicely, high valued and other...

@rocky suggested using Golden Dice when opening the chests for a better random, but I'm not convinced as of yet. I still need to do some research... :D

Thanks for the Holographic Displays, I bet they'll look nice in my future Town Hall... (y)

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Wasted Eagle

Regards
Harcourt

I would love to be able to use a Golden Dice but I can not bring myself to purchase one, using green notes, since they are so hard to come by. It would be interesting but the information gleened would be somewhat limited to just two set's of neighbour visit's, using one Golden Dice, timed just right.

My daily neighbours plunder figures for this month are looking really healthy and I'm on target to surpass April's figures of 530,800 coins and 429 launch ready blue chest's. I estimate I should reach close to 600,000 coins and close to 500 launch ready blue chest's by the end of the month - very pleasing indeed since it cost's me nothing - @Wasted Eagle

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi neighbours

I was reluctant to try it but I have done it twice already.

As oft suggested by the 'big players' I tried using Golden Dice for my neighbourly visits.
I use it around the time the visits reset so I can visit my 11 designated neighbours twice with one Golden Dice (saves 4 greenies!). :joyful:

The strain on my sleep is there a little as visits reset at around 2 AM. Wife and children aren't complaining yet at the breakfast table, though... :D

The results however are baffling: between 40 and 45 Launch Ready (blue) Chests per round accompanied by 50k in coins, give or take...:eek::cigar::LOL:

It's definately worth doing/trying! (y)

Note 2: Out of 55 possible taps (8 hearts equals 11 neighbours, with 5 taps each) I only have access to 43 planetariums. The last rounds I didn't even tap them all (around 30-35?) because I also need blue launch prep. I feel that with 43 taps I could hit 50+ chests, who knows how many with 55 taps...
Note 3: Yes, @Agent_L , feel, not know... ;)
I am doing this 2 times in a month but in one day i got 63 launch ready that was my lucky day then never happen again :D .
(y)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
My daily neighbours plunder figures for this month are looking really healthy and I'm on target to surpass April's figures of 530,800 coins and 429 launch ready blue chest's. I estimate I should reach close to 600,000 coins and close to 500 launch ready blue chest's by the end of the month - very pleasing indeed since it cost's me nothing - @Wasted Eagle

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
...and that's why you're the Captain, Captain! A most esteemed fellow flyer, a true gentleman and a great example to us all, starting players, seasoned vets and everyone in between.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Harcourt - it was really smart of you to create a second game account - I just noticed, before I have my afternoon nap, you have two green launches on the go. My respects to all two game account holders - there is much to be gained - very well played.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Harcourt - it was really smart of you to create a second game account - I just noticed, before I have my afternoon nap, you have two green launches on the go. My respects to all two game account holders - there is much to be gained - very well played.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @Captain WH Rollins

The ability to support your own launches is an unintended by-product of having a second account.

I set out to gain the ability to gift Fuel20 and increase my total gifting capacity to 40 per day.
I also wanted to be able to host the Friday Small Items Launches safe in the knowledge that all Neighbours were Forum Members who had taken part in previous successful launches.
In order to do this I have one plane flying continuously to each of Cape Canaveral, Baikonur, and North Observatory. Together with Neighbour Visits this produces the Launch Preparation Items needed to initiate a green launch.

I currently have at least 5 of each item so feel comfortable in joining my own Launches.

It also helps to have great neighbours like @Radu81 with his trusty QL !!

You may be interested to know that changing my signature and gamename to request Landing Lamps has resulted in my stocks going from 19 to 51 in a little over 24 hours !

Enjoy your nap :sleep:

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

As for using Golden Dice, and using the Friend in Need bonus, I probably yield somewhere between 40 and 60 launch boxes. I tend to shy away from training centers and academies though as well as research labs and blue and green pads.
Focusing on planetariums, red pads and MCC3 yields much better with a 3-5 item per click. So thats a pretty good haul in one round.
Figuring on items needed only for red launches thats 2000 coins per set. I can gain somewhere around 60000 easily in one round.
Every once in a while you gotta run through newly added neighbors. I've seen yenta has now got 5 planetariums and 5 training centers. Keep a list of those with multiple buildings to collect launch items. I have same people on my list i visit daily.

Moving on; !KB and !KB2 gifts are out. A slight change has been made in both cities regarding gifts. In !KB I've changed my profile to reflect the desperate needs for lolliepops and earplugs right now.
I'm doing falcon flights mostly trying to keep up with earning stars. I have a few Giants who are off on another mission gathering excavation maps. When falcons have no earplugs or Lollies, they too go off to gather maps.

In !KB2 I've made a slight change up since many of you I gift from both games. Shhhh!!! Don't tell anyone but I've got the good stuff. You all know what i mean. And we can always use fuel. Right?
So I am shipping out barrels to all neighbors. If by any chance you prefer something else, PM me and i will keep a list of those special requests.
Those that have an item request such as a Server Rack @Nicks , since I don't carry them in my stock of goodies, I send catering from !KB and fuel from the other.

Now here is a little tidbit of info. Those 3 precious greenies you get end of week, you might want to think where and when to use them.
I have found that through alliance ratings and getting the white dice in a chest, I use the white dice when I'm looking for those tires from Dakar or you need something rare like tunnel freezers from Austin.
Those white dice can certainly help gain those rarely seldom dropped goodies.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hello everybody. Gifts are sent for today and thank you all for the receiving.

Quite a busy day today, so see you tomorrow.

Happy Landings!!!

Hi Neighbors,
I have resurrected an older game that I used to play on my laptop to use as a support game and also to allow additional gifting.

Please feel free to add my code if you would like. wo5ewge

I am currently working on MCC2, and will be building blue & red launch pads after the half-price land expansion sale this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom