Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Another week of happy flying.

Thanks for all the gifts, send 20 gifts and already some friends on my list for tomorrow.

What a difficult event. Drop rate from my planes was nothing at all, so still no university.
I now have only 1 sports collection, so still 4 to go and 5 more from the with honors collection :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Just finished returning gifts for today - @Samzon and @!KB yours will come tomorrow - ran out before I had finished sorry

I have started building with a few needs listed below in signature - otherwise flight items but do not need any more additional radar

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
If you sent a gift more than two days back and I haven't returned something; kindly let me know.
Comet18 Gifts sent Today

Gorrion (@gorrion) addl radar
HMYH (@Husam) addl radar
Chuck2 (@cward) cater
Vivke (@Vivke) catering
#Joe7-2 (@Joe7) earplugs to #Joe7
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) earplugs
Cyclone4 (@WAMike) lamp
Sky Marshall (@wkndcmpr) lamp
Sophia (@Sophiaelizabeth) lollipop
MikeO4 (@m-bari) nav mod
(@Captain WH Rollins) pass(10)
Cath (@wydaho) pass(10)
(@Wired Parrott) prop
Okie (@Kris) propeller
doc2 (@Doc) earplugs
Bolleke xxx() supply
gamerader (@david smith) whisky
Lorna (@Lorna) whisky
Ten33 (@Ten33go) whisky
Yetti (@uyetti) wire

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Sorry for the mistake gifts tonight - my mouse was acting crazy and I was sending gifts I did not mean to send! (Ten - did send you laptop hoping for you to return to get portrait)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Well, you sent me the arch metal detector, and that was EXACTLY what I needed, so thanks! Now just need 2 more.

Yes - yours was the first I sent and I made sure I selected it first before selecting your name --- sometimes selecting a name first you end up sending errors (at least my experience with this mouse)

I hate only having 20 gift slots --- I'll make sure I get them sent to you until you receive enough. I think I'm going to need some fire extinguishers in the future so if you send me a few before you lose them (when you upgrade) it would be appreciated! :)

Yes - yours was the first I sent and I made sure I selected it first before selecting your name --- sometimes selecting a name first you end up sending errors (at least my experience with this mouse)

I hate only having 20 gift slots --- I'll make sure I get them sent to you until you receive enough. I think I'm going to need some fire extinguishers in the future so if you send me a few before you lose them (when you upgrade) it would be appreciated! :)
Thanks. Looks like you'll need at least 4 fire extinguishers to upgrade your reserve hangar, so I'll start sending tomorrow to be safe. I hate it when a gift just disappears from my list!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Thanks. Looks like you'll need at least 4 fire extinguishers to upgrade your reserve hangar, so I'll start sending tomorrow to be safe. I hate it when a gift just disappears from my list!

Yes - me too - although then you get new items. It will be awhile before I upgrade reserve hangar since there is a falcon, private school, a square house, control tower, terminal, and town hall that is on the list (not in that order)

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@crescent moon ...invite sent

Thanks everyone for the gifts!! Still in need of some specialty items for my control tower!! Any help would be much appreciated!!

I now have 5 universities...please come visit!!

@Dan Jansen : If you send me T-squares, I can 'send in return' drawing boards from my main account, and T-squares from Cyclone4.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Gifts out for the evening. Finally got my 9th heart for neighbor visits.

Very well done on reaching HL9 - it now means you have 60 shots in your pistol - your income rate and blue chest's should increase greatly now that you are where you are. Use your 60 wisely and with the right 12 neighbours, you should begin to see good returns. I would be very interested to know what your figures are, over a period of game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom