Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP (!@Rav.ITEMINEED / !@Raven2-3-4) – Thanks for lots of Fuel(20) and Smart Glass – but it's not needed now. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Parking Meter. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Parking Meter?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Bob1977
(3o0 / d751 / TiM / 3o1 / 0u0) – Thanks for Pneumatic Cutter / Oscillating Beacons / Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Pneumatic Cutter and Oscillating Beacon?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – Thanks for lot of Fuel(20). I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@cats are awesome
(Cats – itemneeded) – Thanks for Intercom. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Intercom?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Pearl Earrings?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Intercom?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Imprinter?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon
(Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit / Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacons. I sent you - accidentally Oscillating Beacon - and Cash Counter. Could you send me Aircraft Tire and Oscillating Beacon?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flatwork Ironer. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Arch Metal Detector.I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Arch Metal Detector?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Greetings Flyers

Following on from this mornings plunder of 15,800 coins and 13 launch ready blue chests, my day just got a lot better with the return of my most recent red flight - 20,000 coins and two rewards chests - 1st Chest - Edge of Tomorrow - map to Zagreb - 2nd Chest - 20 silver tokens, fuel 300 units, 2 main stabilizers, 2 items from Water World Collection - Sea of Moisture

Also completed Water World Collection - 5,000 coins, 2,000 experience, 1 Golden Chest (3 gold tokens, 10 silver tokens, fuel 150 units, two space launch items) and 1 Rocket Garden

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
@RavenENTP (!@Rav.ITEMINEED / !@Raven2-3-4) – Thanks for lots of Fuel(20) and Smart Glass – but it's not needed now. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Parking Meter. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Parking Meter?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Bob1977
(3o0 / d751 / TiM / 3o1 / 0u0) – Thanks for Pneumatic Cutter / Oscillating Beacons / Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Pneumatic Cutter and Oscillating Beacon?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – Thanks for lot of Fuel(20). I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@cats are awesome
(Cats – itemneeded) – Thanks for Intercom. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Intercom?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Pearl Earrings?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Intercom?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Imprinter?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon
(Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit / Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacons. I sent you - accidentally Oscillating Beacon - and Cash Counter. Could you send me Aircraft Tire and Oscillating Beacon?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flatwork Ironer. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Arch Metal Detector.I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Arch Metal Detector?
I will send you one more Podium and I would appreciate if you can send me Altimeter. Thanks.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Good Morning everyone, Happy Monday, look forward to flying with everyone this week. Thanks for all the gifts, much appreciated. If I can send you something specific let me know, I try to send what you have asked for on the forum but I do make mistakes (sometimes too many). Love ya all, Happy flying........Doc
P.S. I have like all others fly routes striving to reach an unobtainable goal, but when I hit a milestone I thought they (G!) rewards you automatically, I guess not the case. Where do you get the 150+ stars banner.........thanks for your help.

Good Morning everyone, Happy Monday, look forward to flying with everyone this week. Thanks for all the gifts, much appreciated. If I can send you something specific let me know, I try to send what you have asked for on the forum but I do make mistakes (sometimes too many). Love ya all, Happy flying........Doc
Hi and have a great morning.
Can you please send me Smart Glass when the rotation allows you ? I would need 4 but is no rush.
Thanks.

Hi All,

I have sent out all my 20 gifts for today, and thank you for all those received. I think today was a record (for me !) as I received 27 gifts overnight. Unfortunately I owe 13 neighbours and will send tomorrow.

Highlight of the week was 4th Place to Lima.

I have made little progress with the event ! :( Despite flying 2 Turboprops, 2 Jets, and 2 Deltas to event destinations I have managed just 2 Universities,
I have not managed any collections, only getting 3 items each from neighbours Universities for With Honours and College Sports !

As a result I am going to give up on this and concentrate on more productive flights etc etc.

Happy Flying,

Regards
Harcourt
I feel for you, I am trying real hard to get another university but it just isn't happening....

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Doc - Post a screen shot of your profile page showing your stars to this thread:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/join-the-150-350-500-or-600-star-club.6968/

Congrats @Doc

I'm gonna need this banner soon, after one more star!!
I now have two University Buildings open for visitors,
need just 90,000 more coins to build runway 6. I think I'll have that by next week.
I went so long without making any progress, and now, I am getting something every day. I'm having fun again.
Happy Flying all
-Comet18

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@crescent moon ...invite sent

Thanks everyone for the gifts!! Still in need of some specialty items for my control tower!! Any help would be much appreciated!!

I now have 5 universities...please come visit!!

Last edited:

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
My gifts are sent... Thanks for all the once I received and the ones that you guys sent that GI lost!!

There was an issue on WHN2. I was missing about 13 expected received gifts. I had deleted around 60 neighbors from both accounts that are on the wrong game version. I don't know if this caused some gifting issue. WHN main account was fine (I received all the normal gifts). On the positive side, WHN2 neighbors' airport names updated!!! WHN neighbors' airport names are about 6 months old.

Here is the list of what I received and sent from WHN2 (I am sorry if you sent a gift that I didn't receive.)
I hope these WHN2 gifts find there way to your city:

Name (Received) Sent
------------------------------
@Joe7 () f20*
?fane (F20)
@KenDuckySmith (nav mod) nav mod*
@yenta613 () exp Det*
@andreasmrg () catalyst*
@Brasil95 () f20*
@cats are awesome () f20*
@Davejoyg () earplugs*
@Doc () f20*
@GiftXchange () F20*
@Dan Jansen () 2/5 drawing board*
@ItsRalphy (earplugs) earplugs*
@m-bari () earplugs*
@PeterNL () earplugs*
@Rainer (f20) f20*
?Rainer2 (nav mod)
@rocky (Earplugs) Earplugs*
@SactoDave () earplugs*
@Steve26 () earplugs*
@Ten33go (earplugs) earplugs*
@Kris (nav mod) navmod*
i'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive my ear plugs..they were send...daily as usual ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Thanks for the gifts!
Mine are out with the ol' alphabet rotation. @Ten33go you're up first tomorrow (just a reminder for me :whistle:).

My one university will look great in my city. Alas, the event drop rate isn't favouring me. If I can just pry one more star? As a Belgian the Atominium would've looked nice. Really, really, really nice... *sigh*

Talking about drop rates: Christmas in March... :D. I decided to open a few lingering Blue Launch Chests. 11 out of 14 high powered items! Including 4 PEB's! :eek:

@Phil G Nice red launch quality time this weekend, buddy! ;):p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom