Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gbswales - Santel is @kocha I believe.
Yeah, I definitely need MORE neighbors like yours.
It's great to have neighbors with planetarium because you have more chances to do collections for Red Launch.
For example I have 15 neighbors with planetarium and I can visit only 9 because I have just 6 hearts,yesterday I visited one time with Golden Dice and I did 45 launch chest but from 45 chest I got only 1 explosive bolt (360) , 2 main stabilizer (120) , 5 Large fuel tank and the rest was insignificant (low resources)
From those 45 launch chest I can't even complete a green launch.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Daenerys (#Daenerys Fuel / #D2 reqireditem) –I sent you Earplugs and Flight Catering. Could you send me Calibration Module?
@JaxJaguars
(#JaxJaguars / aJax ) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you Drill Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217)– Thanks for Perfume. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Perfume?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – I sent you Fuel(20). I gave up asking, send anything.
@GiftXchange (GiftXchange:F20) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – Thanks for White Gold Bracelet. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@ItsRalphy (ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Centrifuge. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Altitude Indicator. I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Radu81 (Radu/itemneeded) – Thanks for Earplugs. I sent you Podium. Could you send me Podium?
@Robert (Robster) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Saralaraloola(Sara-ITEMNEEDED) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20).I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Oscillating Beacon.Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?

I had to make some rotation.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
@Daenerys (#Daenerys Fuel / #D2 reqireditem) –I sent you Earplugs and Flight Catering. Could you send me Calibration Module?
@JaxJaguars
(#JaxJaguars / aJax ) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you Drill Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217)– Thanks for Perfume. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Perfume?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – I sent you Fuel(20). I gave up asking, send anything.
@GiftXchange (GiftXchange:F20) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – Thanks for White Gold Bracelet. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@ItsRalphy (ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Centrifuge. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Altitude Indicator. I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Radu81 (Radu/itemneeded) – Thanks for Earplugs. I sent you Podium. Could you send me Podium?
@Robert (Robster) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Saralaraloola(Sara-ITEMNEEDED) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20).I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Oscillating Beacon.Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?

I had to make some rotation.
Yes and thanks.I will send you one today.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Whichever - they sound amazing! The beauty of the game, and in particular this forum is how so many people from so many nations around the globe come together and play, share, gift and joke in harmony. If only the politicians played Airport City, the world would be a better place!

They surely both are great, like both of them but anything sweet is good for me ;)
And indeed this forum is great and so happy to be part of this and be connected with people all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom