Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Thanks for the antennas guys - I returned gifts to most of you but if you didn't get one this morning then you are on my list for the next window around midnight.
Just 2 VIVALDI and 1 Yagi-Uda to go for me to complete my MCC and build a red launch pad - the 20k coins are saved and ready! I thought those antenna names were made up but just found them on google!
I sent you a Yagi Uda about 10 minutes ago, did you get it?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Another hanger question - follow up from one I asked last week.

So what is the point/value of the "Reserve Hanger"? Thought I could use it to stash a plane in so I could upgrade another hanger, but apparently not. At the moment it's just taking up 4 squares at my airport that I could use for a Prometheus Pad, or an actual usable hanger. Can I just get rid of it?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
So what is the point/value of the "Reserve Hanger"? Thought I could use it to stash a plane in so I could upgrade another hanger
No. You can stash the plane while it's hangar is used for a new plane.
Eg - if you are full with Giants and then the event comes, you can stash eg 3 giants into reserve and buy turboprops. Then you can sell those t-props and return Giants to flying.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Another hanger question - follow up from one I asked last week.

So what is the point/value of the "Reserve Hanger"? Thought I could use it to stash a plane in so I could upgrade another hanger, but apparently not. At the moment it's just taking up 4 squares at my airport that I could use for a Prometheus Pad, or an actual usable hanger. Can I just get rid of it?

There is a thread about it over in the Airport city guides section which you may find useful.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/guide-to-the-reserve-hangar.10076/

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
Thanks to everyone who helped with Terminal lvl 4 :)

As for now no plans for buildings (Town Hall probably after weekend - collecting money for more jets now ;) )

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Out of curiosity how many neighbors do/can you visit each day? LOL - I can visit 10 and come nowhere near the hauls you've pulled in!

Hello, I visit 12 neighbours every morning (heart level 9 max), always the same 12, I always go for the same structures in the airport sections of each neighbour, I always ignore the city side.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
No. You can stash the plane while it's hangar is used for a new plane.
Eg - if you are full with Giants and then the event comes, you can stash eg 3 giants into reserve and buy turboprops. Then you can sell those t-props and return Giants to flying.

There is a thread about it over in the Airport city guides section which you may find useful.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/guide-to-the-reserve-hangar.10076/

Thanks guys! So after reading the guide thread, and @Agent_L 's take it really only has a value if you want/need a lower level plane for a brief period. Not sure its worth the real estate its taking up in my limited space...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Hello, I visit 12 neighbours every morning (heart level 9 max), always the same 12, I always go for the same structures in the airport sections of each neighbour, I always ignore the city side.

Assume you're hitting Launch Pads, MCC's, Observatories and Astronaut Training places? If I have a Blue or Red pad at my airport, do different items drop from neighbors airports?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Assume you're hitting Launch Pads, MCC's, Observatories and Astronaut Training places? If I have a Blue or Red pad at my airport, do different items drop from neighbors airports?

Hello again, the following are the structures which I always go for with each of my 12 neighbours - Green, Blue and Red Launch Pads, Planitariums, Training Centre's, Mission Control Centre's (L3), Research Labs and Astronaut Acadamy's. Being on Hearts level 9 allows me to visit a maximum of 12 neighbours - 5 structures per neighbour x 12 neighbours = 60 total. This I repeat every morning without fail. It this works for me.

What you have in your airport does really not come into play, as far as I know. Its about how many neighbours you are able to visit (based on your hearts level) and what structures you plunder in each of your neighbours.

Would you like to become neighbours? Here is my friends code - w31dzv6 - I could then look at your game site and start gifting you from tomorrow morning London time. I hope this helps, if there is anything else, do let me know. I'm happy to help where I can.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom