Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 25, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
@Airport Arne I finally upgraded to Windows 10. It went surprisingly smoothly. Upgraded on 2 different computers (plus my husband's, mom's and dad's). So far the only issue has been getting used to how different it is from 8.1 and some computer slowness. No problems with my game at all. I'm guessing that they've done enough updates since it was first released that it's fixed a lot of the initial problems.

Belated congrats on the first places to @Cath , @Mike47, @Wasted Eagle and @crescent moon!
I have been on windows 10 for some time now with no major problems. I have found that it improves by itself over time and after a couple of months my PC was much faster than before - even though slower when I first upgraded. I also find that minor problems such as pop up warnings and the like often tend to resolve themselves after a reboot or two. Hope your experience will be as good.

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
@Airport Arne I finally upgraded to Windows 10. It went surprisingly smoothly. Upgraded on 2 different computers (plus my husband's, mom's and dad's). So far the only issue has been getting used to how different it is from 8.1 and some computer slowness. No problems with my game at all. I'm guessing that they've done enough updates since it was first released that it's fixed a lot of the initial problems.

Belated congrats on the first places to @Cath , @Mike47, @Wasted Eagle and @crescent moon!
Sounds like I should not hesitate to join the Win10 club :D the offer is only valid for another three days. I have to hurry. And backup everything before :p:LOL:
Thanks for remembering me (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Many thanks @Vivke for the cash counter - just one more needed and that should be my L6 town hall done. Need to decide what to do next - apart from upgrade a couple of my Deltas into Powerful Deltas, I might go for the space launch stuff as that is something I have not looked at yet.

Also thank you to everyone who is sending me flight caterings, aircraft repair bits and other items. Much appreciated.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
definitely. do that. It is a lot of coins, that you have to safe, and it seems to be "dead time" getting to the point, but you won't regret it ;)
Will do.

My final cash counter turned up on an overnight flight from the Canaries, so Town Hall is good to go. I plan to upgrade one of my Deltas to a Powerful Delta so I can fly to some more locations. I have a fair bit of land spare so have space to start laying out the things needed for a space flight, whatever they may be!

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
My goodness! After the Routers, the VoIP Phones and the Information Signs you also have Coffee Machines? Man, I just love your Cyclone4 game, @WAMike !! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:(y):joyful:

7 more? I'll send whatever you need. Return with Infrared Camera?

Haha...and yes I'll send 7 more. The Infrared Cameras will be appreciated-I need 6 more now, thank you.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers (13.25pm GMT London)

I've just finished upgrading to Windows 10 - it took 2 hours and 10 minutes. So far, so good. The game seems to be working fine. Will continue to explore.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

GIFTS OUT FROM !KB AND !KB2.
My apologies to those missed the last day or two, Changes in service means upgrades were made to system.
Without warning from tech, settings restored back to default all the way around, so Daddy ducky here had to re tweak things so the little duckling doesn't have access to inappropriate content; both via the web and through the AV media.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hello everybody. Due to a heavy working schedule I could not send gifts the last 2 days, but I managed it today.
A big thank to all of you for the incoming.

Happy landings!!!

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
@spearman78 - I can also send in return on Ten with Offset Gregorians, and Ten2 can send in return Yagi Udas. Just another option for you.
@spearman78
I guess you are friends with Katti already?! She can actually use your antennas and will return Offset Gregorian Antennas as well. So, there would be no useless gift for @Ten33go ;) Unless you desperately want those, @Ten33go :D

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@spearman78
I guess you are friends with Katti already?! She can actually use your antennas and will return Offset Gregorian Antennas as well. So, there would be no useless gift for @Ten33go ;) Unless you desperately want those, @Ten33go :D

No, not neighbors with Katti. And I personally don't need them, I have MCC 3 on both of my accounts.

I was offering @spearman78 the option of sending me Offset Gregorian antennas to Ten, I will hit send in return, and he will receive an Offset Gregorian antenna, as that's the gift I used to have. And if he sends me an Offset Gregorian antenna to Ten2, I'll hit send in return and he will receive a Yagi Uda antenna, as that's the gift I used to have on that game.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Hi mi asking stop those gifting already no
Lol
Mi vriend not here he would Love the eaudetoilette;fuel(1) times Three;fuel20 times 5;sparewire times two;brandy;pax(10) an about a dozen more i recieved (ty) all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom