Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 25, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Good Morning All :)
Start sending my gifts for today 25-July-2016
Good Luck All (y)
to upgrade Terminal to level 10 you need:
10 Currency Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas
10 Document Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas
10 Explosives Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas (i can send) (y)
10 Lie Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas
Husam could I have 3 Explosive Detector please also I can send you Lie Detector or do you prefer Fuel Hose ;)

Until now I have been expanding my population using Grand Hotels, although I haven't quite maxed out on those, I think it is about time to upgrade my town hall a couple of times. The next upgrade is to Level 7, which seemed hugely expensive 3 months ago but is almost a "bargain" now! I have updated my signature to include the needs for this - 4 Fax, 4 Laptop, 3 Mayors Portrait, 4 Office Chair. Any help you can give will be much appreciated and if you have already added my second account (just a couple of slots left now) then your return gift will be Fuel20.
Send me your spot, I used to have office chairs. :)

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Lie Detector is better let start collecting from now i will start tomorrow send to cath (y)
Great I will loose the ability to send it on Thursday as I am upgrading now, but if you send I will return and you will still get Lie Detector :cool: Thank you Husam

What happen that when i upgrade the terminal from level 8 to level 9 that time i lost the floor washer and cannot send any more now i am not going to upgrade the terminal to level 10 until more players get the explosive detectors from me so please if you plane to upgrade start from now to collect the items you need for terminal.
Good Luck All (y)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Cath & @Husam

Even when a specific gift item disappears from your gifting list, it's still there. So, you can still send it, but you have to receive an item of the same level from your neighbor first, then you hit send in return, and they will receive the gift that is no longer visible to you.

This also applies to gifts that haven't shown up yet in your list. For example, I can send Hand Dryers from Ten2 if I send in return, but that particular gift item has not actually shown up yet.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
What happen that when i upgrade the terminal from level 8 to level 9 that time i lost the floor washer and cannot send any more now i am not going to upgrade the terminal to level 10 until more players get the explosive detectors from me so please if you plane to upgrade start from now to collect the items you need for terminal.
Good Luck All (y)

See above post. :)

This is another example of what is not showing yet, but that you can still send. I have I believe Document Detectors on Ten, and Explosive Detectors on Ten2 (Or the other way around, can't remember!), but neither of those gifts are showing yet.

So, for example, if you sent me that level item to Ten, or Ten2, you would get back either Document Detectors, or Explosives Detectors. Same thing will apply once I have upgraded, I won't have them showing anymore, but will still be able to send in return.

@Cath & @Husam

Even when a specific gift item disappears from your gifting list, it's still there. So, you can still send it, but you have to receive an item of the same level from your neighbor first, then you hit send in return, and they will receive the gift that is no longer visible to you.

This also applies to gifts that haven't shown up yet in your list. For example, I can send Hand Dryers from Ten2 if I send in return, but that particular gift item has not actually shown up yet.
Great thank you for the info (y):)

See above post. :)

This is another example of what is not showing yet, but that you can still send. I have I believe Document Detectors on Ten, and Explosive Detectors on Ten2 (Or the other way around, can't remember!), but neither of those gifts are showing yet.

So, for example, if you sent me that level item to Ten, or Ten2, you would get back either Document Detectors, or Explosives Detectors. Same thing will apply once I have upgraded, I won't have them showing anymore, but will still be able to send in return.
You now the thing is terminal level 10 is need 10 of each items it is more hard coming, you need to ask 8 players to help with that.
Thanks for the info (y)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
:eek:
How can you do that? I get between 15-20 daily and have to open them right away!!!
Well Barb, reaching 1000 blue chests is not all that hard. All it takes is time, a couple of bonus and some strategy.
The start was made two months ago:

1. Choose your neighbours wisely: don't settle for less than 5 planetariums each (times 12).

2. Use Golden Dice bonus and make two rounds of visits with one bonus (50+ blue chests per round garanteed!)

3. Be patient and only use your current fuel reserve when launching

(4. Restrain and launch with Captain Rollins' Friday Small Item Extravaganza and after opening them go hard and launch with Rocket J. Squirrel's Space Musketeers!) ;)

The first time I did a Golden Dice series I ended up with 200 chests and the second time 400. This gave me enough fuel to fly for a couple of weeks without having to open new ones. The only downside of GD two round visits is that my game resets at 2am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom