Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 25, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Back home for a few days and so I could send out my gifts. Thanks for all the received ones and I have my list ready for tomorrow, so if you didn't get one today you are on my list for tomorrow.

Still need 150.000 coins for upgrading my town hall.

Hope to get all the collections needed for a green and blue launch but don't get much drops from my planes, so keep on flying for them :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Also a big thank you for whoever it was who sent me a Cooling Chamber. In my excited state, I forgot to note who it was from!! I think it was from either @Captain WH Rollins or @Wasted Eagle so thank you both!!!!

And also thank you to everyone who keeps the flight catering, fuel, aircraft repair bits and the like coming in. Very much appreciated!!
Hey dont fogget about me:p
David i accidently on purpose) sent cho.candies back, so sorry for that
Well, that's faith u just sent a new order, ty:)

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.30am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Tuesday 26th July. My thanks for all the gifts received, my gifts inbox was very full.

@Harcourt - gifted Patrol Drone
@PeterNL - gifted Postal Drone
@Husam - gifted Dryer

Red launch currently open - 2nd and 3rd available.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Good Morning Aviators (08.30am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Tuesday 26th July. My thanks for all the gifts received, my gifts inbox was very full.

@Harcourt - gifted Patrol Drone
@PeterNL - gifted Postal Drone
@Husam - gifted Dryer

Red launch currently open - 2nd and 3rd available.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
thx captain! i have the needed amount of postal Drones(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
A big thank you to all that have added my Drone account gbs2-DroneNoGift if you have not already received at least one Fuel20 from me then you should get one tonight (If you haven't received at least one by tomorrow please let me know) I always decided that I would limit the number of neighbours and have now reached that limit. I will not be sending or accepting any further neighbour requests on this account unless someone else has dropped off - I have amended my signature message accordingly.
I hope the drone account will prove to be win win for everyone - it takes a little bit of extra time to manage it but increases the number of gifts I receive and saves me from the nightly dilemma of who not to send a gift back to.
I have not received any gifts to the drone so am sure that everyone understands that sending a gift there is simply wasting a gift because I am no longer "playing" that game.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.10pm GMT London)

I've written this post so I can express my thanks to the following non forum members, who are also long term neighbours of mine, for all of their continued help across all these months:

D. Bergkamp, Flight2050, Frank, Igor, Jboy, Kurimother, Ralf, Swisstruck, Titis, Wasabi and Yuji

I'm hoping this message will be read by them, since I'm unable to communicate with them directly through the forum. I've often wondered why they choose not to sign up, since there are so many advantages to being a forum member. It's far better to play the game, as a forum member, than play the game in isolation.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
My goodness! After the Routers, the VoIP Phones and the Information Signs you also have Coffee Machines? Man, I just love your Cyclone4 game, @WAMike !! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:(y):joyful:

7 more? I'll send whatever you need. Return with Infrared Camera?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Hi i could use fuel, as i needed to change mi inganename into fuel?fuel? N ofcourse "mar" before -; so new is mar-fuel ?fuel?

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160726_0001.png
    wp_ss_20160726_0001.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 91
@Airport Arne I finally upgraded to Windows 10. It went surprisingly smoothly. Upgraded on 2 different computers (plus my husband's, mom's and dad's). So far the only issue has been getting used to how different it is from 8.1 and some computer slowness. No problems with my game at all. I'm guessing that they've done enough updates since it was first released that it's fixed a lot of the initial problems.

Belated congrats on the first places to @Cath , @Mike47, @Wasted Eagle and @crescent moon!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
All gifts sent from my main and drone accounts for today. Please remember not to send gifts to gbs2-Drone
If anyone believes that I still owe them a gift today please let me know so I can prioritise for tomorrow

@Airport Arne I finally upgraded to Windows 10. It went surprisingly smoothly. Upgraded on 2 different computers (plus my husband's, mom's and dad's). So far the only issue has been getting used to how different it is from 8.1 and some computer slowness. No problems with my game at all. I'm guessing that they've done enough updates since it was first released that it's fixed a lot of the initial problems.

Belated congrats on the first places to @Cath , @Mike47, @Wasted Eagle and @crescent moon!
congrats on joining windows 10 family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom