Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 25, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

I sent out gifts last night from !KB2.
Will do so from !KB here in a few after getting some of my own go go juice, (coffee) in me.
I will also update signature for !KB2 to reflect my new addition of # 6 runway, as at least one Falcon will be obtained next. Right now I still prefer Nav mods, Beacons and much needed fuel.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@Ten33go : If you'd like to do so, I can get you by 'send in return' demodulators and monitors from Cyclone4, and laser rangefinders and walkie talkies from my main game.

D

Deleted member 5399

When trading, Flying planes, etc., in what order does one do so?

I usually land planes first, send gifts, send planes off to destinations and then do my own gathering of goodies from neighbors.
The last two things take the longest, therefore I find it gives plenty of time for GI servers to accept my incoming packets, and transfer them to my neighbors.
Sending gifts out sometimes they are instantly received, but not always; depending on internet traffic.
So if you send them last and close the game, some might not make it through

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-

I usually land planes first, send gifts, send planes off to destinations and then do my own gathering of goodies from neighbors.
The last two things take the longest, therefore I find it gives plenty of time for GI servers to accept my incoming packets, and transfer them to my neighbors.
Sending gifts out sometimes they are instantly received, but not always; depending on internet traffic.
Interesting thing..also land First ofcourse, but in my case (middlename selfish) i inmediatly send them flying again ,then i visit and last thing is send giftings , but i dont close the game then and meanwhile landing guestplanes i send n return and look at the forums/siggy's for the wishlist from neigbours
O forgot, actually somewhere between , collect money from mi own buildings n fill up gasstation, and also take the visits by neighbours (277) i cant turn down anyona.. This benefit is ,some Will visit!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Interesting thing..also land First ofcourse, but in my case (middlename selfish) i inmediatly send them flying again ,then i visit and last thing is send giftings , but i dont close the game then and meanwhile landing guestplanes i send n return and look at the forums/siggy's for the wishlist from neigbours
O forgot, actually somewhere between , collect money from mi own buildings n fill up gasstation, and also take the visits by neighbours (277) i cant turn down anyona.. This benefit is ,some Will visit!
Great tip , about the gifts:) im gonna do them way before closing the game now, knowing that some might no t make It through If Closed inmediatly after sending

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Ten33go : If you'd like to do so, I can get you by 'send in return' demodulators and monitors from Cyclone4, and laser rangefinders and walkie talkies from my main game.

Thank you Mike! That would be great. Let me figure out what I need to send you, and I'll start (After I get your Hardness Tester taken care of!)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
I know that I don't come on here often (as I don't have the time) but I've only gone and been bloody robbed! I purchased 96 bank notes on Monday and only purchase golden and regular dice and twice this week bought the bottomless barrel as I've been really low on fuel. So I have not spent more then 20 bank notes and today I have 5 left. Obviously support will want screen shots of before and after the alleged robbery occurred, but really do they think that we have the time to screen shot their buggy game every 30 mins that we play in the event of something occurring?

I know that I don't come on here often (as I don't have the time) but I've only gone and been bloody robbed! I purchased 96 bank notes on Monday and only purchase golden and regular dice and twice this week bought the bottomless barrel as I've been really low on fuel. So I have not spent more then 20 bank notes and today I have 5 left. Obviously support will want screen shots of before and after the alleged robbery occurred, but really do they think that we have the time to screen shot their buggy game every 30 mins that we play in the event of something occurring?

@Saralaraloola

I feel your pain. I hesitate to suggest this but could you have inadvertently purchased something when that wretched pop-up appears at various stages in the game ?

I did that a while ago and kept quiet about it until someone wondered where I got the Washington Monument from. I had to admit my 65 greenie mistake !!

Good Luck with your dealings with GI,

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204jyuze
Username
AA Stevie D
Getting some much needed upgrades done and need some Items. 3 Archive Boxes and 4 Smoke Detectors. Help what you can and I will return the favor.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Saralaraloola

I feel your pain. I hesitate to suggest this but could you have inadvertently purchased something when that wretched pop-up appears at various stages in the game ?

I did that a while ago and kept quiet about it until someone wondered where I got the Washington Monument from. I had to admit my 65 greenie mistake !!

Good Luck with your dealings with GI,

Regards
Harcourt
Yeah, I have done that too in the past, bought a Super Mystery Building for 99 by accident when I opened up the game but the kicker was Duke was in town selling for 65!!!! I've also on several occasions bought coins instead of greenies, but not on this occasion, I've checked my inventory. I'll await their pathetic response of wanting time stamped screen shots the minutes leading up to the moment which of course I don't have.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
A gentle reminder that the next group launch, the 25th in these series of flights, takes place tomorrow, Friday 29th July at 5.00pm GMT. This launch will be opened by @Harcourt (Harc Support Account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full.

As before, all places are open to all flyers wishing to take part, using only the following four small resources, Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points) - minimum opening investment is 54 - and QL's can be used.

The Flyers League Table positions are close, with little resource investment difference between flyers. A really good flight can make a great deal of difference.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hello everybody, gifts sent for today and thank you all for the incoming.

I finished a huge upgrade in my city after building 3 more Grand Hotels.

Happy landings!!!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Many thanks @gbswales @Wasted Eagle and @JaxJaguars for sending the items for ControlTower 6! I have them all now (y)
also many thanks to @Harcourt @KenDuckySmith @w4mlhq8 @gorrion @Mike47 and @Snowee for our continous daily gifting exchange !! :)

and of course to all the rest of my giving neighbors, too, who, unfortunately, recently have to wait 1 or 2 days before getting a return gift because of the amount of gifts received :oops:
Yup a a late appoligy for wrong item, sent out today add.radar was meant , im affraid i hit the wrong one

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-

Hi , again could It also Be the same with landing own planes? I mean when I land one(inmediatly Using duel) and sent It out again, and then close the game .

Sometimes i think that happened, concluded by fulltime checking worldrankings
But other flyers also had This i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom