Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 25, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Good Morning All :)
Start sending my gifts for today 25-July-2016
Good Luck All (y)
to upgrade Terminal to level 10 you need:
10 Currency Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas
10 Document Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas
10 Explosives Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas (i can send) (y)
10 Lie Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning All :)
Start sending my gifts for today 25-July-2016
Good Luck All (y)
to upgrade Terminal to level 10 you need:
10 Currency Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas
10 Document Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas
10 Explosives Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas (i can send) (y)
10 Lie Detector >>> Sources Flights: Caracas

I will start gifting the Dryer's x3 from this morning, until you have what you need. Have received your first drawing board - thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Congratulations @wydaho on your first, must be a good week for the name Cath got first myself in Berlin
Well deserved Cath:D:D:D

Very well done on your success, it is a big deal when you secure first place, it means a great deal of hard work and patience has gone into 7 days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Until now I have been expanding my population using Grand Hotels, although I haven't quite maxed out on those, I think it is about time to upgrade my town hall a couple of times. The next upgrade is to Level 7, which seemed hugely expensive 3 months ago but is almost a "bargain" now! I have updated my signature to include the needs for this - 4 Fax, 4 Laptop, 3 Mayors Portrait, 4 Office Chair. Any help you can give will be much appreciated and if you have already added my second account (just a couple of slots left now) then your return gift will be Fuel20.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (10.50am GMT London)

My early morning neighbours plunder brought in 20,400 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests, of which 7 (large fuel tank's x4 and main stabilizer x3) were high valued resources. I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Monday 25th July. My thanks for all the gifts received, its much appreciated, helps keep my fleet of planes in the air.

@David Toad - gifted Cooling Chamber
@Harcourt - gifted Patrol Drone
@PeterNL - gifted Postal Drone
@Husam - gifted Dryer

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts received over the last week. They are very much appreciated. I have returned all of them by making use of my support account which has reached level 40, much to my surprise as I hardly play it !

I have continued flying to Green Launch Map Destinations, Excavation Flights, and Cape Canaveral etc for Launch Preparation Items. I find it quite difficult to get the Lab Rat despite acquiring the Official Harcourt City Cat !

I have upgraded my Terminal to level 8, and many thanks to those who gifted me the items I needed. Thanks also to those helping me with the next Terminal Upgrade

I am 80,000 coins away from starting my Town Hall level 8 upgrade.

I have acquired 2 Alien Legacy by completing the Space Odyssey 6 times.

All in all, not a bad week !

Happy Flying Everyone,

Regards
Harcourt

Until now I have been expanding my population using Grand Hotels, although I haven't quite maxed out on those, I think it is about time to upgrade my town hall a couple of times. The next upgrade is to Level 7, which seemed hugely expensive 3 months ago but is almost a "bargain" now! I have updated my signature to include the needs for this - 4 Fax, 4 Laptop, 3 Mayors Portrait, 4 Office Chair. Any help you can give will be much appreciated and if you have already added my second account (just a couple of slots left now) then your return gift will be Fuel20.

Hi @gbswales

I have made a note to send you Laptops from tomorrow, from my support account. Thanks for the Turnstiles rec'd to date. Just another 4 to go please !!!

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts received over the last week. They are very much appreciated. I have returned all of them by making use of my support account which has reached level 40, much to my surprise as I hardly play it !

I have continued flying to Green Launch Map Destinations, Excavation Flights, and Cape Canaveral etc for Launch Preparation Items. I find it quite difficult to get the Lab Rat despite acquiring the Official Harcourt City Cat !

I have upgraded my Terminal to level 8, and many thanks to those who gifted me the items I needed. Thanks also to those helping me with the next Terminal Upgrade

I am 80,000 coins away from starting my Town Hall level 8 upgrade.

I have acquired 2 Alien Legacy by completing the Space Odyssey 6 times.

All in all, not a bad week !

Happy Flying Everyone,

Regards
Harcourt
I think your Lab Rat has escaped and eaten all the grain from my Wheat harvest:D

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Congrats to @wydaho and @Cath on your first place, good to see people on here getting first rather than the obvious cheaters.

Got a first to Lima myself this week.
Well done Mike and thank you :cool: it is all down to this forum and all the help we give each other to progress and achieve goals we could never do with out each others support
Also big "Well done to @crescent moon she also got a first :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom