Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I got the last Yagi Uda from Madleen, no need to send me the Yagi Uda anymore. Thanks for your help! I'll send you another Tunnel Freezer later.

You have a spare one now, sorry - should have checked the forum first, normally do.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Got an award for my 2nd birthday here on the forum. Can't believe that it's already 2 years that I'm playing this game and found this great forum. Hope to be here much longer and wouldn't be so far in the game without all your help.

Thanks for all the received gift, mine are also out for today.

@mo elbo : send an invite to your games, still had your old sleeping one in my list

Am now saving coins to upgrade my terminal.

Congratulations on completing two years of your sentence with GI - very well done.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
D

Deleted member 5399

I have officially built my Level 7 Repair Base, however not open for business as of yet.
I have the Magnetic Flaw Detector. I will give folks until the end of the weekend, my time UTC-6, or 6PM Sunday evening when my gifting clock resets; that if you want this item from me, please PM and I will send from tonight at 6PM up to and including Sunday @ 6 PM

Got an award for my 2nd birthday here on the forum. Can't believe that it's already 2 years that I'm playing this game and found this great forum. Hope to be here much longer and wouldn't be so far in the game without all your help.

Thanks for all the received gift, mine are also out for today.

@mo elbo : send an invite to your games, still had your old sleeping one in my list

Am now saving coins to upgrade my terminal.
Congratulation (y)

Hi everyone

Gifts sent for today. Many thanks for those received:)(y).

Now reached Level 25 and updated signature with new available item to gift (altimeter) and new requests (I know the Reserve Hangar items won't be in many lists)

Steve
Sent you a Spaceship Launch Console - working on getting you back into space! Will send smoke detector from my 2nd game.

Hi @cats are awesome

Now I understand and apologise for my misunderstanding !

Spare Props are also good :)

Regards
Harcourt
Will do....although I double clicked on your gift to me and I sent you ...something. :nailbiting::meh:

My father-in-law went across the pond to you Englanders. His brother-in-law is sick and wants to change his will. So I am trying to coordinate phones calls with all parties involved and play AC.... maybe I shouldn't. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom