Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cats are awesome @mo elbo

Thank you for your gifts which mysteriously tuned into Fuel 3 :(
I suspect they were goodies that I cannot receive yet as I have not reached level 10 for Town Hall, Control Tower or Town Hall.

I have yet to get Thunderbird capable let alone Condor, but thank you for your gifts. After all it is better to give than to ............. !

Regards
Harcourt
sorry harcourt il stick to fuel and spare prop till you tell me otherwise ;)

You don't post in the main trading forum that much, therefore, it's like seeing a UFO. It doesn't happen everyday. ;)(y):cool::LOL::ROFLMAO:
o but thats easy to explaine harcourt is agood neighbor and when he tagged me i responded no matter wat thread ore forum
and i do post regulary some jokes in the off topic chat and some are even funny :D:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Got an award for my 2nd birthday here on the forum. Can't believe that it's already 2 years that I'm playing this game and found this great forum. Hope to be here much longer and wouldn't be so far in the game without all your help.

Thanks for all the received gift, mine are also out for today.

@mo elbo : send an invite to your games, still had your old sleeping one in my list

Am now saving coins to upgrade my terminal.

Got an award for my 2nd birthday here on the forum. Can't believe that it's already 2 years that I'm playing this game and found this great forum. Hope to be here much longer and wouldn't be so far in the game without all your help.

@mo elbo : send an invite to your games, still had your old sleeping one in my list

@Vivke - congratulations old friend!
2.jpg

Hi vivke just accepted you on 2 accounts :mo-elbo and kev3
Except for kev 2 that account was reset to lvl1 still waiting for G.I to restore it
as soon as its done il post the new code in my signature .:) good night

D

Deleted member 5399

Sig updated. Thanks to all who contributed, I have necessary items needed for Repair Base Level7.
Can still use items for other upgrades though. Please and Thank you.

D

Deleted member 5399

40 gifts away, siggy updated, and gifting listed slightly updated. Perhaps, I just need the gift of time.
Be careful what you wish for.

“ Witness Mr. Henry Bemis, a charter member in the fraternity of dreamers. A bookish little man whose passion is the printed page, but who is conspired against by a bank president and a wife and a world full of tongue-cluckers and the unrelenting hands of a clock. But in just a moment, Mr. Bemis will enter a world without bank presidents or wives or clocks or anything else. He'll have a world all to himself... without anyone. ”

Henpecked, far sighted bank teller and avid bookworm Henry Bemis works at his window in a bank, while reading David Copperfield, which causes him to shortchange an annoyed customer. Bemis's angry boss, and later his nagging wife, both complain to him that he wastes far too much time reading "doggerel". As a cruel joke, his wife asks him to read poetry from one of his books to her; he eagerly obliges, only to find that she has inked over the text on every page, obscuring the words. Seconds later, she destroys the book by ripping the pages from it much to Henry's dismay.

The next day, as usual, Henry takes his lunch break in the bank's vault, where his reading will not be disturbed. Moments after he sees a newspaper headline, which reads "H-Bomb Capable of Total Destruction", an enormous explosion outside the bank violently shakes the vault, knocking Bemis unconscious. After regaining consciousness and recovering the thick glasses required for him to see, Bemis emerges from the vault to find the bank demolished and everyone in it dead. Leaving the bank, he sees that the entire city has been destroyed, and realizes that a nuclear war has devastated the Earth, but that his being in the vault has saved him.

Finding himself totally alone in a shattered world with food to last him a lifetime but no one to share it with, Bemis succumbs to despair. As he prepares to commit suicide using a revolver he has found, Bemis sees the ruins of the public library in the distance. Investigating, he finds that the books are still intact and readable; all the books he could ever hope for are his for the reading, and (as he gazes upon a huge fallen face of a clock) learns that he has all the time in the world to read them without interruption.

His despair gone, Bemis contentedly sorts the books he looks forward to reading for years to come. Just as he bends down to pick up the first book, he stumbles, and his glasses fall off and shatter. In shock, he picks up the broken remains of the glasses he is virtually blind without, and says, "That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was—was all the time I needed…! It's not fair! It's not fair!" and bursts into tears, surrounded by books he now can never read.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Be careful what you wish for.

“ Witness Mr. Henry Bemis, a charter member in the fraternity of dreamers. A bookish little man whose passion is the printed page, but who is conspired against by a bank president and a wife and a world full of tongue-cluckers and the unrelenting hands of a clock. But in just a moment, Mr. Bemis will enter a world without bank presidents or wives or clocks or anything else. He'll have a world all to himself... without anyone. ”

Henpecked, far sighted bank teller and avid bookworm Henry Bemis works at his window in a bank, while reading David Copperfield, which causes him to shortchange an annoyed customer. Bemis's angry boss, and later his nagging wife, both complain to him that he wastes far too much time reading "doggerel". As a cruel joke, his wife asks him to read poetry from one of his books to her; he eagerly obliges, only to find that she has inked over the text on every page, obscuring the words. Seconds later, she destroys the book by ripping the pages from it much to Henry's dismay.

The next day, as usual, Henry takes his lunch break in the bank's vault, where his reading will not be disturbed. Moments after he sees a newspaper headline, which reads "H-Bomb Capable of Total Destruction", an enormous explosion outside the bank violently shakes the vault, knocking Bemis unconscious. After regaining consciousness and recovering the thick glasses required for him to see, Bemis emerges from the vault to find the bank demolished and everyone in it dead. Leaving the bank, he sees that the entire city has been destroyed, and realizes that a nuclear war has devastated the Earth, but that his being in the vault has saved him.

Finding himself totally alone in a shattered world with food to last him a lifetime but no one to share it with, Bemis succumbs to despair. As he prepares to commit suicide using a revolver he has found, Bemis sees the ruins of the public library in the distance. Investigating, he finds that the books are still intact and readable; all the books he could ever hope for are his for the reading, and (as he gazes upon a huge fallen face of a clock) learns that he has all the time in the world to read them without interruption.

His despair gone, Bemis contentedly sorts the books he looks forward to reading for years to come. Just as he bends down to pick up the first book, he stumbles, and his glasses fall off and shatter. In shock, he picks up the broken remains of the glasses he is virtually blind without, and says, "That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was—was all the time I needed…! It's not fair! It's not fair!" and bursts into tears, surrounded by books he now can never read.

"There's a signpost up ahead. You've just entered...The Twilight Zone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom