Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

GIFTS FOR:
Tuesday 1/10/2017 06:00 UTC-6
anightflyer1 @Kesh to @wkndcmpr
anightflyer2 @Bob69bob to @H585
anightflyer3 @Airport Arne & @KingKong among others, and now the game malfunctions.
KnightFliers @KenDuckySmith anightflyer3 to @Wasted Eagle / Junior
Be back later after a power :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: with gifting update for anightflyer3.
5AM comes early when one doesn't go to bed until late.
I so dislike living in apartments

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Heh, that's okay. I've been there, done that. I'm perfectly happy letting someone else have it. :D My guess is maybe they adjusted the counts to reflect only public messages....Just a guess on my part..

Ok, just thought I'd check but you are quite right - I also have the t-shirt and I do not like t-shirts.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyers (17.15pm GMT London)

Following my late afternoon nap it is timely I send out my thanks to my neighbours for keeping me supplied with gift items towards my building upgrades. As for when these upgrades will take place, that is another matter - @Mike47 - @BelleAIr - @Harcourt - @Davejoyg - @Edward - @Red Fox One - @Ten33go - @gbswales and @Cath

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@cats are awesome @mo elbo

Thank you for your gifts which mysteriously tuned into Fuel 3 :(
I suspect they were goodies that I cannot receive yet as I have not reached level 10 for Town Hall, Control Tower or Town Hall.

I have yet to get Thunderbird capable let alone Condor, but thank you for your gifts. After all it is better to give than to ............. !

Regards
Harcourt

@cats are awesome @mo elbo

Thank you for your gifts which mysteriously tuned into Fuel 3 :(
I suspect they were goodies that I cannot receive yet as I have not reached level 10 for Town Hall, Control Tower or Town Hall.

I have yet to get Thunderbird capable let alone Condor, but thank you for your gifts. After all it is better to give than to ............. !

Regards
Harcourt
:oops::oops::oops::oops:
I can't speak for @mo elbo but mine was fuel 3. When I scrolled through my neighbors this morning your name said you needed fuel first. That's the best I can send unless you wanted fuel catalyst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom