Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
A gentle reminder that the 46th Blue Group Launch, will take place tomorrow, Friday 13th January, at the usual time of 17:00 pm UDT/ 12:00 pm EST.

The launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (support) account and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Did anyone say Martini's? :nailbiting::joyful:

Sig updated to the latest version.

Little Wasted can now provide E-readers, Beds and Sliding Table Saws too!

Both games open to new neighbours and gift requests. Just let me know! (y)

Have a nice day...

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Good Morning Flyers (06.15am GMT London)

It is increasing difficult to think of new ways of thanking your neighbours for all the continued bounty that keeps being gifted to little old me, in a new and fresh manner. My thanks for this mornings gifts go to @Davejoyg - @Husam - @Harcourt - @gbswales - @Cath - @Steve26 - @cats are awesome - @BelleAIr - @Vivke - @WAMike - @porvillewright - @gorrion - @Kendra - @Blue Aero and @skiv - I could not have obtained these gifts all by myself.

I'm currently having to reject Falcon planes from landing, because I do not have a level 6 runway at present - I'm working on this but it will take quite sometime. When that day finally arrives I will celebrate with a batch of martini's and a really good meal, I will let you know.

Fly strait and level one and all.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I always try to upgrade runways quickly - have one Level 7 now even though I am a long way off getting the new aircraft - not even got to flying falcons yet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I always try to upgrade runways quickly - have one Level 7 now even though I am a long way off getting the new aircraft - not even got to flying falcons yet

Yes, I agree with you - Level 6 will be one of those important key steps forward for my game. I'm working on it as I write this to you. Now that I have a working red launcher things have moved along nicely since two successful red launches this morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Agreed! You have to admit, though, level 7 has pretty steep price tag.

I have two runways. They used to be of different levels. I always sold the lesser level runway of the two for the newest level. Saving coins.
Of course a few weeks ago I bought a second level 6 so I could land two thunderbirds/falcons at the same time. You can imagine the frustration when I saw the level 7... :arghh::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 5399

Almost 3 and a half hours ago I set out on a mission to send out gifts.
And I got so caught up in having around 495 stars, I searched for some special map destinations to work well with an alarm clock, a family ticket, and of course 'time.'
I got so much enwrapped in the game I did this @Gt city I reached and passed the 500 mile club/500 stars in this case.
502 Stars.JPG

Good Morning Flyers (06.15am GMT London)

It is increasing difficult to think of new ways of thanking your neighbours for all the continued bounty that keeps being gifted to little old me, in a new and fresh manner. My thanks for this mornings gifts go to @Davejoyg - @Husam - @Harcourt - @gbswales - @Cath - @Steve26 - @cats are awesome - @BelleAIr - @Vivke - @WAMike - @porvillewright - @gorrion - @Kendra - @Blue Aero and @skiv - I could not have obtained these gifts all by myself.

I'm currently having to reject Falcon planes from landing, because I do not have a level 6 runway at present - I'm working on this but it will take quite sometime. When that day finally arrives I will celebrate with a batch of martini's and a really good meal, I will let you know.

Fly strait and level one and all.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
:)

I just splurged and bought runway level 7 so I didn't have to keep refusing the Condors. :rolleyes: 1.5 mil ugh

I've just had a look at your game sight and it looks really impressive - three runways - very well done.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you Capt!
I like having three runways to land guest planes, but also to keep my planes landing and taking off. I fly 9 planes so I like landing the ones of the same type together.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vrfzw53
Username
Paul Morgan
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Almost 3 and a half hours ago I set out on a mission to send out gifts.
And I got so caught up in having around 495 stars, I searched for some special map destinations to work well with an alarm clock, a family ticket, and of course 'time.'
I got so much enwrapped in the game I did this @Gt city I reached and passed the 500 mile club/500 stars in this case.View attachment 5427
New banner added, very good. Congratulations (y)

P.s.: please next time post that type of pictures in this thread:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/join-the-150-350-500-600-700-800-or-900-star-club.6968/
It is good that you tagged me, otherwise it would take some time before i check all ;)
And then, if it is in proper thread, also other admins can do that. Thank you! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom