Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do....although I double clicked on your gift to me and I sent you ...something. :nailbiting::meh:

My father-in-law went across the pond to you Englanders. His brother-in-law is sick and wants to change his will. So I am trying to coordinate phones calls with all parties involved and play AC.... maybe I shouldn't. :LOL:

And I got a Bioreactor, or so it says. It looks more like a classy vacuum cleaner to me ;)

I hope your family matters work out. The time difference makes thing difficult. I have a twin sister who lived in the USA for over 40 years. Her final stay was in Salem Oregon. She had some health issues and came back 'home' 18 months ago. Whenever we tried to talk on the phone one of us was always waking up the other !!

Best Wishes
Harcourt

And I got a Bioreactor, or so it says. It looks more like a classy vacuum cleaner to me ;)

I hope your family matters work out. The time difference makes thing difficult. I have a twin sister who lived in the USA for over 40 years. Her final stay was in Salem Oregon. She had some health issues and came back 'home' 18 months ago. Whenever we tried to talk on the phone one of us was always waking up the other !!

Best Wishes
Harcourt
Thanks Harcourt.
You are 8 hours ahead of us, so it takes some planing to get the phone calls in. Thank goodness for Google Hangouts, it only costs 1 US penny a minute to talk to anyone in Europe. :)

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Just getting back to opening up the game since my previous post on Friday, trying to get some quick/general gifts out now. I'll get back to regular/specific gifting in the next day or two when I'm back home and caught up.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Send out my gifts, thanks for all the received ones.

@Arjun_M : send you an invite.

Am going to need lots and lots of coins to upgrade my city and buy new buildings and planes, can go on for quiet a while.

Lots of you are asking for Repair Base Level 7 but I still can't give that and don't know what gift I'll get for that later. Still need to beat some more levels to come so far. Keep on flying

D

Deleted member 5399

apologies to @Airport Arne and @KingKong . I'm now a day behind in gifting from night flyer3.
I tried to play catchup, but the game app wouldn't load fast enough before gifting clock reset. Now I'll never catch up lol.
Probably won't catch up on :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: either.

Just an fyi to anyone not aware...I noticed today that when you click the G! at the bottom right of the game there are now 2 new offers for 1 Greenie each (I know not a lot, but every Greenie counts). The 1st offer is to subscribe to their Youtube page. The 2nd offer is for following them on Facebook. You just click each offer and it will take you to the page where it is very easy. I recommend already having logged into the Youtube or Facebook account that you want your game linked with. If this isn't new, sorry, but it was just something I hadn't seen before, so thought others might not have seen that either. ;)

Now beyond that, I REALLY need 1 DO NOT DISTURB SIGN. PLEASE! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Just really feel the greatest need to complete my last 6th Hotel, the ! is killing me. LOL. :censored::banghead::banghead::bag:

Hope everyone is having a great day! :D Sig is updated, please pm or tag me if you need a gift from me. You guys are the best! (y)(y)(y)

Just an fyi to anyone not aware...I noticed today that when you click the G! at the bottom right of the game there are now 2 new offers for 1 Greenie each (I know not a lot, but every Greenie counts). The 1st offer is to subscribe to their Youtube page. The 2nd offer is for following them on Facebook. You just click each offer and it will take you to the page where it is very easy. I recommend already having logged into the Youtube or Facebook account that you want your game linked with. If this isn't new, sorry, but it was just something I hadn't seen before, so thought others might not have seen that either. ;)

Now beyond that, I REALLY need 1 DO NOT DISTURB SIGN. PLEASE! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Just really feel the greatest need to complete my last 6th Hotel, the ! is killing me. LOL. :censored::banghead::banghead::bag:

Hope everyone is having a great day! :D Sig is updated, please pm or tag me if you need a gift from me. You guys are the best! (y)(y)(y)
I've seen that, clicked on it, but never bothered to subscribe or follow. Just did it, and yes - 2 more greenies. Thanks for the reminder.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift

Didn't know that!
Also I've sent a request from skiv-no-gifts2 which has the Do Not Disturb sign. Can send as soon as you accept as she only has 4 friends including Madlin.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (06.15am GMT London)

It is increasing difficult to think of new ways of thanking your neighbours for all the continued bounty that keeps being gifted to little old me, in a new and fresh manner. My thanks for this mornings gifts go to @Davejoyg - @Husam - @Harcourt - @gbswales - @Cath - @Steve26 - @cats are awesome - @BelleAIr - @Vivke - @WAMike - @porvillewright - @gorrion - @Kendra - @Blue Aero and @skiv - I could not have obtained these gifts all by myself.

I'm currently having to reject Falcon planes from landing, because I do not have a level 6 runway at present - I'm working on this but it will take quite sometime. When that day finally arrives I will celebrate with a batch of martini's and a really good meal, I will let you know.

Fly strait and level one and all.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Didn't know that!
Also I've sent a request from skiv-no-gifts2 which has the Do Not Disturb sign. Can send as soon as you accept as she only has 4 friends including Madlin.
Yeay, thank you!!! Just got it, no more ! Also thank you for the Edge Banding Machine, just sent you what I believe makes your last router.

Last edited:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I'm currently having to reject Falcon planes from landing, because I do not have a level 6 runway at present - I'm working on this but it will take quite sometime. When that day finally arrives I will celebrate with a batch of martini's and a really good meal, I will let you know.
You can enjoy your martini in your Private Conservatory. You will have to land a few guest Falcon planes first so maybe, don't hold off on the martini. :D:D:D
BTW I send you a VoIP Phone. Hope you got it.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You can enjoy your martini in your Private Conservatory. You will have to land a few guest Falcon planes first so maybe, don't hold off on the martini. :D:D:D
BTW I send you a VoIP Phone. Hope you got it.

Having been down this road once before I know how right you are, will start on the Martini's once I'm over this illness. Have received your VoIP Phone - have gifted a Riveter early this morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (09.15am GMT London)

Have finished my 20 neighbours gifts for this morning, Thursday 12th January, my thanks for all gifts received. I've updated my signature page to reflect my current gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom