Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please ask
Username
'Stars
I am not sure where to put this but I have a green launch open QL anyone is welcome to join, If we are not neighbors tag me and I will add you.

my friend code is wvL8h8w

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Aviators

All my 20 gift items have been gifted for today. Hope my gifts are getting through without any problems. Thanks for all the gift items received yesterday and for today. The gifts are all greatly appreciated and go a very long way to help keep me flying, repair my planes and upgrade my buildings.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
please if you have a suggestion for '' the joke of the day '' send a PM to @ItsRalphy
please if you have a suggestion for the '' the thought of the day '' send a PM to @KenDuckySmith and or @cats are awesome
please if you have a suggestion for '' the riddle of the day '' please send a PM to @Cluck

thank you for your collaboration

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Is there somebody out here that have used these bonuses before ? If yes, I would like to ask few questions about them so send me a PM please and I will discuss with you about the stratégies to use with these bonuses.

Horn of plenty: ( Items from all productive buildings are instantly available to collect)

Spirit of Adventure ( Hat) : ( increases duration of all active flights that require a flight map 3 times)

Jar of Diogenes (Barrell): This bonus grants you double experience for any actions completed ! (Active 7 days)

A friend in need (The picture of the man face):; This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily at every neighbours city ( Active 7 days)

Jet pack (The picture of the work jacket): All flights are accelerated automatically without fuel catalyst for the duration of this bonus ( Active 1 day )

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi Neighbors,

I sent gifts to all 13 of my neighbors of Flo2. Still have plenty of gifts to give more neighbors. Please become neighbors with me at Flo2.

I am quickly moving up levels and gaining more stars. Note the new gifts I can give in my signature. I also updated my list of needs too. Please note them before gifting me. I will keep updating this as I can. Thank you for all the gifts I received so far today!

My tablet is still with Samsung Customer Service. I won't get it back until sometime next week so "Flo" is still offline for now. It is a 3 day holiday weekend to celebrate the Thai King's Birthday which is also our Father's Day. My dad came to my school to speak to all the teachers and students at my school in the big auditorium. It is Friday late night here now and I am going to go to sleep. However, I will be playing Airport City, Transport Empire, and Minecraft non-stop for the next three days with my sister and girlfriends here at my house.

Please make neighbors with Flo2!

Bye...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
New Member Spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your gift needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Harcourt. He has been a member of the forum since 11/9/2015, and posts fairly regularly on the forum. He is currently at level 30, with 34 stars. He appears to need Packaging machines, Cooling chambers and Defrosters to complete his Flight catering facility, and flight items such as Fuel supply, Fuel additives and F20 as priorities.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Harcourt, send him a friend request (Friend code: w6i4ft6) to be his neighbor, and remember to tag or private message him to let him know.

Nice to have you on the forum @Harcourt!!

Last edited:
New Member Spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your gift needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Harcourt. He has been a member of the forum since 11/9/2015, and posts fairly regularly on the forum. He is currently at level 30, with 34 stars. He appears to need a Laser cutter to complete his Repair Base upgrade, and flight items such as Fuel supply, Fuel additives and F20 as priorities.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Harcourt, send him a friend request (Friend code: w6i4ft6) to be his neighbor, and remember to tag or private message him to let him know.

Nice to have you on the forum @Harcourt!!

Thanks for the Spotlight. !!!!

Actually I have received the last Laser Cutter I needed. The next building will be a Flight Catering Facility. I will need 3 each of Packaging Machine, Cooler Chamber, and Defroster.

I have learnt so much since joining the Forum, and it is a pleasure to be with such good people !!

Regards
Harcourt

PS. If you do send a friend request, please let me know your username as well as your game name so I can find you on the forum

PPS !!! Thanks @Ten33go

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
haven't noticed any change yet, have been using since 5pm est
You did the latest Win 10 update, if so I did mine two weeks ago and what the update was basically from what I understand is the Alpha version of Win 10. Some of the changes I noticed is now you have to option to update at shutoff and the text was smaller on popups windows within the Windows 10 environment. Otherwise, I really didn't see much change. My laptop now has Win 10 Home edition and my desktop updated to Win 10 Professional, really I can't tell the difference in the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom