Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
If a man from Chicago has a wife named Stella.
and if a bus leaves Kansas City at 9 am on Tuesday.
and the fish market in Seattle is selling salmon for $9.55 a ponud
then who will be the first person to move to Vermont?

yes you are right, the correct answer is "purple"

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed

I guessed Lavander

but inlu on a Tuesday, Wednesdays it will be green, sorry!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi neighbors,

I sent out gifts to all 15 of my neighbors. Still have 5 gifts to give if anyone want to be a new neighbor with me!

I moved up another level and added two more stars. Close to going up another level and adding another 3 stars. Thank you all for your help.

I updated my signature for my needs. I have finally got back to flying jets now. Happy...

Bye all...

Help - I have really lost my marbles! - I am desperate for land, and with all the game problems, I have ignored it for weeks, BUT no longer! - I am about to throw REAL MONEY at the game and buy 96 greenies whilst they are on special! - with a land sale always following a week after a greenies sale, I will have enough for 10 lots - WOW. We moan about the game loads, but the truth is it is a fab game, I am addicted, and can't help myself but want to keep progressing - I am going to trust GI that the game will get sorted, as it always has in the past. Free2Play I have full confidence and faith in you and your team! So 96 greenies for the cost of two pints of beer, seems like a quiet night in and a bargain!

Before I press send, am I mad or not?????

Help - I have really lost my marbles! - I am desperate for land, and with all the game problems, I have ignored it for weeks, BUT no longer! - I am about to throw REAL MONEY at the game and buy 96 greenies whilst they are on special! - with a land sale always following a week after a greenies sale, I will have enough for 10 lots - WOW. We moan about the game loads, but the truth is it is a fab game, I am addicted, and can't help myself but want to keep progressing - I am going to trust GI that the game will get sorted, as it always has in the past. Free2Play I have full confidence and faith in you and your team! So 96 greenies for the cost of two pints of beer, seems like a quiet night in and a bargain!

Just what I did !!.
So we have either both lost our marbles, or are brilliant strategists.
I'm inclined towards the latter !!
Go on, press send @ItsRalphy

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
OK - next question, I am saving for a Town Hall level 9 - but the wikkia site doesn't say what you need for that - so apart from a whopping 1,350,000 coins, what do I need to be collecting?
@ItsRalphy
For Town Hall lvl9 you will need 8 each of the following:
3D printer, energy saving lamp, hand dryer & postal drone.
they can come from flights to Cape Town
Good luck!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

It is up to you how you feel about spending real money on the game. If your decision is based on desperation for land and addiction to the game, then it is not a good position from which to make a decision. Personally I would not, even more so now, what with the server problem and the silence during the past two weeks. I, like you, need land, but I refuse to spend real money on this game, so I'm playing a very long game.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@ItsRalphy - Bud, do whatever you feel you want to do, or are able to do. If you want to buy the land and expand to enjoy the game more, go for it. As long as you consider it fun, and still obtain entertainment out of it, why not? As you said, have a couple of less beers. There are lots of aspects of this game that I still haven't gotten too yet. There's plenty to keep me busy like maps to explore, collections, stars, buildings and things like that.

The game, and what you get out of it, depends on you. Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth. :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Tip ‘O’ the Week

Stuck Planes?

If you ever have a plane stuck on the runway, visit a neighbor or even someone in your add list, the plane will take off during your visit. It doesn’t matter if you already visited them already; just looking at another airport will do it.

*Please PM tips you have so I may include them in future postings.*

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
"Needful Things" have been sent to those that requested them....

Thank you for those gifts that have been bestowed upon me....
P.S. - Ten33go2 leveled up and now has 3 new gifts. Signature has been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom