Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello again,
I moved up a few more levels so I have more gifts to offer. Please take a look at my signature. I still have 8 gifts to give away today without any takers.
Bye...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Current Member Spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Steve26. He has been a member of the forum since 1/4/2015, but doesn't post as often as some of the other members. He is currently at level 55, with 131 stars and 8 hearts, and appears to need Control tower level 8 items, Duty Free items and flight items such as Oscillating Beacon, Fuel Hose, additional radar and F20 as priorities.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Steve26, send him a friend request (Friend code: w1csgix) to be his neighbor, and remember to tag or private message him to let him know you did.

Nice to have you on the forum @Steve26!!

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Current Member Spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @Steve26. He has been a member of the forum since 1/4/2015, but doesn't post as often as some of the other members. He is currently at level 55, with 131 stars and 8 hearts, and appears to need Control tower level 8 items, Duty Free items and flight items such as Oscillating Beacon, Fuel Hose, additional radar and F20 as priorities.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @Steve26, send him a friend request (Friend code: w1csgix) to be his neighbor, and remember to tag or private message him to let him know you did.

Nice to have you on the forum @Steve26!!
Thank you :)(y) Good to be here - work full time so usually only online in the evenings and at weekends.

Steve

Hello Neighbors,

I am getting ready for bed. To update you, my dad stopped by the Samsung Customer Care Head Office in Bangkok to check on my Tablet. They fixed the plastic parts and screen. They also had to fix my memory/drive. Lost some of my games including the G! ones. Luckily, my dad got the Samsung techies to talk directly with G! and got my Transport Empire up and working again this afternoon at the previous level, money, gold, etc.... They are waiting for a code to do the same for my first account, Flo, on Airport City. Keep your fingers crossed that it will work too!

I sent gifts to all 12 of my neighbors of Flo2. Could use some more neighbors. If you want gifts, please ask me to be neighbors. Thank you and see you around the world...
Good luck!!

BTW what level are you on in Transport Empire? I am on level 26. :)

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Well I have came to the conclusion that they are not going to fix the neighbor visiting problem on PC's. One of the most unusual things happened the other day. I got a Neighbor request from a facebook player on AC. I could see their profile pic and everything but that's it. :oops::D Now someone help me make sense of that. I saved the profile pic and emailed back to GI asking them what the heck. I'm a lose of words.

Well I have came to the conclusion that they are not going to fix the neighbor visiting problem on PC's. One of the most unusual things happened the other day. I got a Neighbor request from a facebook player on AC. I could see their profile pic and everything but that's it. :oops::D Now someone help me make sense of that. I saved the profile pic and emailed back to GI asking them what the heck. I'm a lose of words.
Rumours re that the "big" upgrade coming will allow neighbours, gifting and visiting across platforms? - who knows!

Reactions: Flo
Ok, here we go, I have kept you waiting too long!

One day, the pilot of a Cherokee 180 was told by the tower to hold short of the runway while a DC-8 landed. The DC-8 landed, rolled out, turned around, and taxied back past the Cherokee.

Some quick-witted comedian in the DC-8 crew got on the radio and said:

"What a cute little plane. Did you make it yourself?"

Our hero the Cherokee pilot, not about to let the insult go by, came back with a real zinger: "I made it out of DC-8 parts. Another landing like that and I'll have enough parts for another one."

All gifts sent from !KB and !KB2. Sorry a little late today in gifting. Been a busy day.
Haven't had time to update siggy but know !KB2 needs shredders, calculators, projectors and smoke detectors to complete baggage center.
It would be greatly appreciated to obtain 4 of each please.
Thank you kindly for your gifts.
A special note to @Kris Dude, I'd feel lol cheesy sending ya 3 units of fuel but if you want to add !KB2 I can send 20 from there.
Hi Ken!
Forgot to post this morning, I sent both of your accounts an invite. :)

-Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom