Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

During the last gaming week in November, I've been flying my three jumbo planes to Cape Town, trying to secure a top three place finish, so I could collect gold tokens, to add to my pitiful supply of 2 gold tokens.

For a while things looked promising and then very promising until the weekend ended and the flight ratings results were in - Yuzu (97 flights) first place, Anderl (96 flights) second place, Ras (36 flights) third place and Piotr (28 flights) fourth place.

When looking at the flight figures for first and second placed flyers I wondered how they managed to secure their places. Those in third and fourth places were both on the flight ratings league table during the entire week, in which time, I kept an eye on them. I therefore know their places were well deserved because they both worked for their rewards. As for the first two flyers, the same thing could not be said.

I invested a great deal of fuel, passengers, time and patience in my quest, flying around the clock, to Cape Town. In the end I finished with 26 flights and in fifth place, my reward, one medium bronze chest and 1,000 coins. Not a great deal to show for all my committment, but that's the way the cookie has always crumbled, having played this game for 14 months. It is, however, the honest way of playing, and I would not have it any other way.

I do not mind losing to better flyers who are, let's say, more experienced, more skillful, have a deeper understanding of the game and have ample resources e.g. multiple planes, fuel and passengers. If this is the case then I do not mind, but I know it is not so.

I normally tend not to get involved with weekly flight league ratings, preferring to focus my time, resources and attention elsewhere in my game. This is a rare exception only because of my lack of gold tokens, I also have 318 silver tokens which were far easier to collect.

It's also worth pointing out Yuzu and Anderl appear to be almost everywhere else on the world destination map, like two great deities, in the top three most of the time. Based on my limited experience of flying to destinations this is not normal game play. Unfortunately, they are not alone, there are others who need to be removed and/or blocked from the game.

This subject matter has been spoken about so many times by so many forum members across so many months. Much has been written about this unpleasant situation. Those who are in a position to do something about it, have really done nothing. Why? I believe I can smell the money.

Happy and safe flying to all of you honest and descent flyers.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Dear Flyers

During the last gaming week in November, I've been flying my three jumbo planes to Cape Town, trying to secure a top three place finish, so I could collect gold tokens, to add to my pitiful supply of 2 gold tokens.

For a while things looked promising and then very promising until the weekend ended and the flight ratings results were in - Yuzu (97 flights) first place, Anderl (96 flights) second place, Ras (36 flights) third place and Piotr (28 flights) fourth place.

When looking at the flight figures for first and second placed flyers I wondered how they managed to secure their places. Those in third and fourth places were both on the flight ratings league table during the entire week, in which time, I kept an eye on them. I therefore know their places were well deserved because they both worked for their rewards. As for the first two flyers, the same thing could not be said.

I invested a great deal of fuel, passengers, time and patience in my quest, flying around the clock, to Cape Town. In the end I finished with 26 flights and in fifth place, my reward, one medium bronze chest and 1,000 coins. Not a great deal to show for all my committment, but that's the way the cookie has always crumbled, having played this game for 14 months. It is, however, the honest way of playing, and I would not have it any other way.

I do not mind losing to better flyers who are, let's say, more experienced, more skillful, have a deeper understanding of the game and have ample resources e.g. multiple planes, fuel and passengers. If this is the case then I do not mind, but I know it is not so.

I normally tend not to get involved with weekly flight league ratings, preferring to focus my time, resources and attention elsewhere in my game. This is a rare exception only because of my lack of gold tokens, I also have 318 silver tokens which were far easier to collect.

It's also worth pointing out Yuzu and Anderl appear to be almost everywhere else on the world destination map, like two great deities, in the top three most of the time. Based on my limited experience of flying to destinations this is not normal game play. Unfortunately, they are not alone, there are others who need to be removed and/or blocked from the game.

This subject matter has been spoken about so many times by so many forum members across so many months. Much has been written about this unpleasant situation. Those who are in a position to do something about it, have really done nothing. Why? I believe I can smell the money.

Happy and safe flying to all of you honest and descent flyers.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Sorry to hear about your crash with the time-travelers. I ended up in 4th place going to London (7th going to Rome to get Fuel Additives) and until yesterday I was in a strong 2nd place. Then one came in on the breeze with +100 increase in position within 30 minutes pushing me down to 3rd. After I went to sleep last night, another one came in out of the blue and dropped me down to 4th.

I am still having fun. I hope something will be done about the time-travelers to make it more fun. Keep on flying with a smile!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Dearest Neighbors,

All 20 of my gifts have been sent out. Today, I had to wait until my after-lunch break to send them since I had to get to school early and lead my class in Monday morning assembly/national anthem parade.

All my neighbors got at least one gift a piece. With Captain Rollins' advice, I have made an Excel file to track all of your needs and my gifting to you since I have 18 neighbors from this forum alone. What should I do with the random neighbors I have gotten since starting the game? Keep getting the occasional gift from them without returning the favor? Or... should I delete them so not to keep them hoping for a gift in return? I think the second option is best, no? I already deleted all of my school friends who have more or less all stopped playing because the game isn't a shoot 'em up game like the boys like or a boring easy girly game like most of my girlfriends like.

Send me a PM if I made a gifting mistake to you or you want something special from me in 24 hours. Bye...

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
OYE ! OYE ! OYE !
This message was posted in '' Airport City Chat Heavy Cheating on Windows PC Platform ''
by Cward (Chuck)

'' GI told me this morning that the developers are going to block Anderl..... from playing more! ''

I thought to post it here to make sure that all the fair players will see it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
THOUGHT FOR TODAY November 30th

Keep it to yourself; your problems. No one wants to hear it. No one cares.
Hi KenDuckySmith,

I am not going to like your "Thought For Today". Bad thought. You should be able to share your problems with family, friends, and "neighbors". I was taught not to keep problems to myself but to share and get help from people who care about me. Just saying...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
OYE ! OYE ! OYE !
This message was posted in '' Airport City Chat Heavy Cheating on Windows PC Platform ''
by Cward (Chuck)

'' GI told me this morning that the developers are going to block Anderl..... from playing more! ''

Hi Rocky,
I saw that post too. Gossip or real?
Flo,
p.s. I know you are my neighbor and I didn't gift you today because I have a lot more neighbors now and you told me your gifting list is full already. Okay?

OYE ! OYE ! OYE !
by Cward (Chuck)

about time they did somthing about it

Reactions: Flo
Dearest Neighbors,

All 20 of my gifts have been sent out. Today, I had to wait until my after-lunch break to send them since I had to get to school early and lead my class in Monday morning assembly/national anthem parade.

All my neighbors got at least one gift a piece. With Captain Rollins' advice, I have made an Excel file to track all of your needs and my gifting to you since I have 18 neighbors from this forum alone. What should I do with the random neighbors I have gotten since starting the game? Keep getting the occasional gift from them without returning the favor? Or... should I delete them so not to keep them hoping for a gift in return? I think the second option is best, no? I already deleted all of my school friends who have more or less all stopped playing because the game isn't a shoot 'em up game like the boys like or a boring easy girly game like most of my girlfriends like.

Send me a PM if I made a gifting mistake to you or you want something special from me in 24 hours. Bye...

@Flo
Hi
Congratulations on 4th place in London !!

I can send you a Landing Lamp every day this week, so no need to request each day.

I need Fuel(20)
Regards
Harcourt

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
@Flo
Hi
Congratulations on 4th place in London !!

Thank you. I am happier about Sao Paulo. 1st place! I can send you a Landing Lamp every day this week, so no need to request each day.

I need Fuel(20)
Regards
Harcourt
Hi Harcourt,
Did you get my gift today? Landing Lamps would be great. I will send you fuel 20. See ya in the air...
Flo

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Morning Flyers

Have just sent out all my 20 gifts for today, thanks for all the gifts received yesterday and for all the gifts to be received today.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wr3dowk
Username
lorna
Hey my friends, hope you all have a good week. Thanks for all the gifts sent while I was away, coming back it was like christmas :)

Interestingly I seem to have lost the ability to visit my neighbours, I hit visit and nothing happens. Is this a fault in the game, or just me?

My neighbours should also note I have added to my gifts which i can send you. Please message me if you would like anything in particular

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hey my friends, hope you all have a good week. Thanks for all the gifts sent while I was away, coming back it was like christmas :)

Interestingly I seem to have lost the ability to visit my neighbours, I hit visit and nothing happens. Is this a fault in the game, or just me?

My neighbours should also note I have added to my gifts which i can send you. Please message me if you would like anything in particular
Hi Lorna,
We can not visit our neighbours since almost 2 weeks now, no reason from GI, I guess we just have to be patient.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Dearest Neighbors,

Flo,
My opinion about deleting neighbors is Don't Do It. If a neighbor has been deleted, the game will not allow you to add them again, ever. Sometimes very major updates will reset neighbors, but it is best to assume that once deleted, gone forever. If a forum neighbor has posted to delete a game because they deleted theirs, then I delete; but I don't delete if I don't know their status.

I put non-forum neighbors at the bottom of my list. If I receive a gift from them, I try to return it, but my forum neighbors have priority. I no longer add non-forum neighbors, but I do let them sit on my waiting list. Sometimes they will come join the forum; then I will be able to add them as neighbors at that time. The reason not to add everyone is because of our fair play expectations on launches. When a neighbor starts a launch, it is polite to allow the starter to take first place in the launch. If they don't need to have first place, they will make a note in the launch forum. Then it's OK to pass them. But some non-forum neighbors always take first place. Some do it innocently treating the launches as a race, but others cheat the same way they do on the airline maps taking first. Either way, you can lose a lot of fuel to the failed effort. It may be smart to delete neighbors who don't play by our expectations.

These are my opinions and are based somewhat on what I have read around the forums.
Happy Flying,
Comet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Is any forum member communicating directly with GI regarding the server issue and the fact that we are unable to access each others gaming sites?

Since GI are not communicating with us, we should be communicating with them. It has now been two weeks. I think its only right and proper we receive some form of compensation for this situation and GI's continued silence in the matter. Compensation of some worth.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom