Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@chenlove I didn't see if anyone responded to your post. We would enjoy having you as our neighbor but all the members here are Windows PC and GC doesn't allow crossmingling. There is a specific forum for Android. Best of luck to you!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Thank you everyone for the gifts. You have been very helpful. This social element makes the game that much better for my daughter and me.

- Sophia
My 9 yo twin boys like to play along too. Last Thursday morning I couldn't figure out why some of my planes were still flying when they should have landed overnight. Dylan had woken up at 5am and sent out a bunch of them for me - helped me get 1st place in Baikonur! Now they want me to buy them new Win8 laptops so they can have their own airports...and I thought greenies was the biggest expense I would have in this game!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
I laughed out loud, @bjs!!!! So funny!!

Thank you @Cluck, @WhatHappenedNow, @Comet18, @Rainer for the very sound advice. We are active in the evenings but nothing during the day. We talk about where we are sending flights for the day as we go to work and school. Then come home, we want to see if we got any special items, and we get so disappointed when a repair is required. It is fun!!

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Is it morning for you now? I have received a Fingerprint Reader from you (is this a new send or the original sent one?). Thanks!!!
No, it's not morning for me! But reset time comes near 23.30 (GMT+2). I'm usually visit cities of friends immedialy but study of signature of friends take much time so I send one or two gifts and go to bed. Other gifts send during next day when I'm not busy. So it's new gift!!! Glad you received my gift!
Also upgrade my signature.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
No, it's not morning for me! But reset time comes near 23.30 (GMT+2). I'm usually visit cities of friends immedialy but study of signature of friends take much time so I send one or two gifts and go to bed. Other gifts send during next day when I'm not busy. So it's new gift!!! Glad you received my gift!
Also upgrade my signature.
Hey m-bari, can you start sending me chocolate candies? Thanks!

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@WAMike
I'm wondering if we are neighbors?
I have had non-forum neighbors mike (level 24) and another mike (level 34)
Today I added MikeO (level 40) waiting for a reply (for some time, I believe)

on the poll question: I have 119 neighbors and rising,
about 60 are active, I get 24 to 35 gifts per day.
I am on another forum for several months before joining here. My first twelve gifts go to those active neighbors.
That's why I don't have so many to share with you here. I do my best to return. And if I can't return, I visit. I appreciate all the gifts, and the friendship here. Thanks for this wonderful forum community.

No, I don't have you as a neighbor. You're welcome to add me if you want though.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom