Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I laughed out loud, @bjs!!!! So funny!!

Thank you @Cluck, @WhatHappenedNow, @Comet18, @Rainer for the very sound advice. We are active in the evenings but nothing during the day. We talk about where we are sending flights for the day as we go to work and school. Then come home, we want to see if we got any special items, and we get so disappointed when a repair is required. It is fun!!

That's wonderful. I love how you and @bjs have their kids involved. My youngest are too young still but do help press buttons!!! Do you know you can speed up repairs? If you are in need of items it requires to speed up just ask for it in your signature.... edit...oh I see you did already!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp8j8co
Username
Pascal-Airport
Hi all,

i'm new to the forum and started playing this addictive game about a week ago.
I already added some of you as neighbours.

Game name: Pascal-Airport
friendcode: wp8j8co (Not a zero)

I can sent these gifts:
Passengers (5 and 10) fuel (3 units), fuel catalysator, horseshoe, don not disturb sign, benche, airco unit,
single malt whiskey, cockpit window, welding machine, landing light, photo album, radar, u-bar, strong radio transmiter,
assambly robot, flighthelm, eau de toilet, fuelsupply, jet engine, stapler, powersupply, fuel additives, solarcell

What i need:
A flighthelm, handbook and sliding ruler

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Thank you for gifts. I know at least one went missing. Saw a gyroscope then went back to Take and it was gone. Not sure how it happened. Thought I might have sent back but couldn't as all my gifts were out. If you sent and didn't get a gift back Sorry I lost who the gift was from.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
I have been having a problem with the game. I wrote Game insight and they told me the game was blocked. They gave me an unblock code and also told me to change date and time in the game. I am not sure how to do that. Has anyone had this issue. I entered the code they gave me and tried to redeem but nothing happened. If anyone knows or has had the same problem please get back to me as soon as possible. Would like to get this fixed today of I can. Thanks
Eric

Device
  1. Android
I have been having a problem with the game. I wrote Game insight and they told me the game was blocked. They gave me an unblock code and also told me to change date and time in the game. I am not sure how to do that. Has anyone had this issue. I entered the code they gave me and tried to redeem but nothing happened. If anyone knows or has had the same problem please get back to me as soon as possible. Would like to get this fixed today of I can. Thanks
Eric
I had experience with android. After I entered the code, the game was unblock. I used to set my time automatic. So during bussiness trip, I can see the time according to the city I visited. But, GI told me to set the date and time to manual. So, the time stay to show the place I live.

So, I think GI ask you to set the time to manual. I never tried in pc, but I will look too.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
I had experience with android. After I entered the code, the game was unblock. I used to set my time automatic. So during bussiness trip, I can see the time according to the city I visited. But, GI told me to set the date and time to manual. So, the time stay to show the place I live.

So, I think GI ask you to set the time to manual. I never tried in pc, but I will look too.
ok I just turned the automatic time off. basically it just adjusts for daylights saving time. thatsthe only difference. but when you put in the unblock code did it do anything at all? mine just kinda flashes but nothing changes to show it worked or it didn't. so confusing . it should be a lot easier t deal with and if GI had a phone number for customer service these things could be fixed on the spot. now I have to email back and wait 2-3 days just for another response.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Nicks thanks! Update at 1462 points quickly thanks to Veltro. Will bleed in some small stuff unless someone wants to jump in and launch it for an easy 3rd.

Device
  1. Android
ok I just turned the automatic time off. basically it just adjusts for daylights saving time. thatsthe only difference. but when you put in the unblock code did it do anything at all? mine just kinda flashes but nothing changes to show it worked or it didn't. so confusing . it should be a lot easier t deal with and if GI had a phone number for customer service these things could be fixed on the spot. now I have to email back and wait 2-3 days just for another response.
Ok, same. Nothing happened. I check, by my number of flights. If you are unblocked, it will be counted in the world map. This is the only way to check.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@Eric K I get from you two gifts - 0.30 and 20.45 (GMT+2). Your Game is allright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom