Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
new gifts are send:

@bjs : flight catering
@Nicks : Spare propeller
@Rainer : Flight catering
@Steve26 : Cognac
@Eric K : beverage cooler
@petey71 : add Radar
@900 : old horseshoe
@ItsRalphy : flight catering
@strats : Spare propeller
@Dan Jansen : Deicer
@Wired Parrott : Flight catering
@Vivke : hull parts
@Cluck : Cognac
@SactoDave : Flight catering
@KenDuckySmith : Spare propeller
@WAMike : Old horseshoe
@wkndcmpr : choc candies

For the poll:
I have only 29 neighbors..I clean this list frequently. all neighbors are from this forum and active.I get between 15 and 20 gits a day.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@m-bari visits popped before I had to get out the door. Enjoy your final binoculars. It will be about a month before I need the readers so send when you can...no rush
Thanks for final binoculars! But I'm afraid to accidentally press the button and finish construct the building! Then I can't send items - it disappear! I already misses with Town Hall. And there is no need to hurry. Will wait for levels 9,10 and launch rockets and go to excavations!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
More gifts again ;)

@Vivke : additional radar
@rocky : fuel 20
@PeterNL : fuel 20
@sophiaelizebeth : additional radar
@Rainer : Fligh Catering
@Dan Jansen (greenwolf74) : Fuel 20
@strats : spare wire
@m-bari - Mike O : white gold bracelet
@SactoDave : Spare Wire
@wkndcmpr : old horseshoe
@Cluck : Disposable shampoo
@Monica Peguero - Hola! : Flight Catering
@HS72 : (main game account) : Spare Wire
@bjs :fuel 20

Dont know forum username:
teddy1 : cognac
saksakss : fuel 20
erwin : white gold bracelet
Gaby : white gold bracelet
'1Findel : white gold bracelet
EdnoK : white gold bracelet

Thanks 4 all gifts

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
When I've already sent all the gifts I can for the day and it shows "send in return", will clicking on that send a second gift? A couple times I received 2 gifts from one the same person and wondered if that was how.

Gifts sent to:
I received more gifts than I had to send out. If I your sent and didn't receive one back, I'll send one to you tomorrow.

@900, @bjs, @Cluck, @Cosmic Blue (yar), @Dan Jansen (greenwolf74), @Eric K (Urami), @gwb, @KenDuckySmith ('KB), @m-bari (Mike O), @Monica Peguero (Hola!), @MsScarlet1957, @PeterNL, @petey71 (pp), @Rainer, @sophiaelizebeth, @strats, @Susi (NewGirl), @Vivke, @WAMike (Mike), @wkndcmpr, !BigE, '1Findel, ferb, Humpi, luis, MAX, ochaw, oetker, pitbull, table, uDawn

Thanks for all the gifts!

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Sorry for the late update. WHN2 gifts didn't reset when expected. (I have received gifts since my previous post that are not shown below and will be shown next time)

Prev Update Link:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...read-21st-march-2015.7630/page-30#post-109630

Thanks for all the gifts I received! Hope all my gifts are delivered!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2:

@KenDuckySmith - 'KB ( prop ) Sent altimeters (Event, Done)
@Allister ( ) Sent
@bjs ( skin care ) sent *F20 (Event, Done)
@cward - Chuck ( ch candies ) Sent catering
@Cluck ( hose ) Sent shampoo (Event, Done for the 2nd time)
@Comet18 ( *Archive Box ) Sent Nav. Module (No Event items listed)
@GiftXchange: ( Prop, *Shampoo ) Sent F20, *Filled Candies
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( gyro ) Insulation (No Event items listed)
@gwb ( Hose ) Sent F20 (Event, Done)
@highlander: ( ) Sent F20
@Monica Peguero - Hola! ( Altimeter ) Sent catering (No Event items listed)
@kaciepup: ( -- ) Sent *filled candies,
@WAMike - Mike ( Hose ) Sent *all inclusive bracelets
@m-bari - Mike O ( -- ) Sent *Catering
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent
@myrddyn ( ) sent (Event, Quit)
@petey71 - pp ( F20, All inclusive Bracelet ) Sent Spare Wire, *Additional radar (Event, Quit)
@Rainer ( hose, *Additional radar ) Sent Catering, *Hose (Event, Done)
@SactoDave ( prop ) Flight Catering
@sophiaelizebeth ( Eau de Toilette ) *Additional radar
@Steve26 ( ch candies, *Fuel Additives ) Sent Fuel Additives, *filled candies (Event, Done)
@strats ( hose ) Sent spare wire (Event, Done)
@Robby Kusuma - Tadashi3 ( Whiskey,*DnD Sign ) Projector , *Disp Console
@Keivan - Tehran Airport ( )
@Eric K - ?Urami ( Prop, *Archive Box ) altimeter , *fuel hose (Event, Done)
@uschu ( ) Sent
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( prop , *Towel ) Sent prop, *hose (Event, Done)
@Vivke ( W.G.B., *Great Shots ) Sent additional radar, *All-inclusive Bracelet (Event, Done) I don't beleive I need Great Shots...
@Wired Parrott ( prop, Archive Box ) spare wire, *osc. beacon
@wkndcmpr - wkdcmpr ( Filled Candies, *Fuel Supply ) Whiteboard, *Calculator
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) *prop (( No gift for 4 days in a row. Did I make you mad?? ))
@yenta613: ( prop, Archive Box ) Sent Altimeter, *prop ( Event Closed )
Oppppss, sent a duty free to WHN2 by misstake

Vivke

350+ Star Club

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
When I've already sent all the gifts I can for the day and it shows "send in return", will clicking on that send a second gift? A couple times I received 2 gifts from one the same person and wondered if that was how.

@HS72 no, if you have used your daily gifts, you won't be able to send more. If you click that "send in return", you'll get a "can't send" message.

It can seem like you get two gifts in a day because just sending one gift starts the 24 hour timer for all gifts. Consider if I send my first gift today to neighborA at 10AM, that starts the timer; I have until 10AM tomorrow to finish sending my 20 gifts. I could wait to send neighborX a gift at 9:30 AM tomorrow, then be allowed to send again at 10:05 AM after the the daily timer ran out at 10.
This is hard to explain, I hope my explanation makes sense.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
@HS72 no, if you have used your daily gifts, you won't be able to send more. If you click that "send in return", you'll get a "can't send" message.

It can seem like you get two gifts in a day because just sending one gift starts the 24 hour timer for all gifts. Consider if I send my first gift today to neighborA at 10AM, that starts the timer; I have until 10AM tomorrow to finish sending my 20 gifts. I could wait to send neighborX a gift at 9:30 AM tomorrow, then be allowed to send again at 10:05 AM after the the daily timer ran out at 10.
This is hard to explain, I hope my explanation makes sense.

@Comet18 Thanks for explaining. It makes perfect sense.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Gifts are out. Thanks everyone!
@sophiaelizebeth Thank you for your gift! Keep posting and I will keep sending items to help you build your airport and city. If you are running short on gifts to send you can skip me from time to time. When you do send me gifts the one that I could really use from your list is some Fuel Catalyst. I am currently flying excavations flights that have 6 hour maps so I have to speed up each 6 hour flight to get the items I need.

You posted asking about getting more coins?

One way to get more is if you have some greenies to spend on buildings. You can buy Townhouses, Castles and Villas to supply all the passengers you need. These buildings require zero population so you can get rid of some other residential buildings and add more coin producing buildings. Also Donut Shops and Circuses produce great coins with zero population. The Research Lab is expensive originally but over the long haul will pay for itself because they too require zero population.

Also, buy your buildings according to how you play. If you like to leave it open and regularly check for coins while doing other things then focus on quicker popping but lower coin buildings. They produce more coins per day than the big ones will if you hit them often enough. If you only check your airport once a day or so, get some bigger coin buildings that take longer to produce.

Check out my and some other higher level players towns and this might get you some ideas. I didn't want Research Labs but I started all the high level players had many of them. Only then did I realize they have zero population.

As for flights and space launches, follow the missions and they will kind of guide you on your path and get you some coins along the way.

Hope this is helpful for you, we love having you here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom