Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

D

Deleted member 5399

@MsScarlet1957. Fuel sent
@Rainer. Deicer sent
@ItsRalphy. Prop sent
@Steve26. Fuel hose sent
@m-bari AKA Mike O. Fingerprint reader sent.
@PeterNL. Fuel hose sent.
@Vivke. Additional radar sent. You had control unit requested but not sure controller and control unit are same item.
@Cluck. Fuel sent
@Urami. Laser level sent
@Roshni Mistri. Fuel sent
@gwb. Fuel sent
@Chuck. Navigation Module sent
@Dan Jansen AKA greenwolf. Propeller sent
@Monica Peguero AKA Hola. Beacon sent
@strats. Fuel sent
@kaciepup. Cognac sent. Cheers.
@yar. Spare wire sent
@yenta613. Propeller sent
@GiftXchange. Deicer sent.
@Marc Wagner. missed you today buddy. Will note to place top of list tomorrow.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Hi
I can send: Album, Air conditioner, Archive box, Assembly robot, Eu de toilette, Single malt, Makeup, Channel bar, Radio transmitter, Landing lamp, Radars, Oscillating beacon, Navigation module, Fuel supply/Additive/Catalyst, Power Source, Solar Cell, Gyroscope, Cooling Chamber, Flight catering, Ampere meter, Laser cutter, Welder, Flight helmet, Stapler, Bench, Do not disturb, Parking meter, Deicer

I need: Packaging machine, Archive Box, Guestbook, Copy Machine, Server Rack, City Model, Master Plan, Textbook, cognac, candies

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hi
I can send: Album, Air conditioner, Archive box, Assembly robot, Eu de toilette, Single malt, Makeup, Channel bar, Radio transmitter, Landing lamp, Radars, Oscillating beacon, Navigation module, Fuel supply/Additive/Catalyst, Power Source, Solar Cell, Gyroscope, Cooling Chamber, Flight catering, Ampere meter, Laser cutter, Welder, Flight helmet, Stapler, Bench, Do not disturb, Parking meter, Deicer

I need: Packaging machine, Archive Box, Guestbook, Copy Machine, Server Rack, City Model, Master Plan, Textbook, cognac, candies
Send you invite. Welcome!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
A few questions??? How do I join a launch and what do I need to get involved!! I am ready to add the space exploration part of this game to my game and don't know how to get started!! Any advice and pointers would be greatly appreciated!! Today's gifts are sent, if I missed you, please don't hesitate to ask for something specifically!! Unfortunately we only get 20 gifts/day and I have more than 20 great and helpful neighbours, so if I miss you it is nothing personal, just trying to spread the wealth evenly!! Thanks in advance for all of your help!! This forum has not only been useful, but fun!! It's nice to connect with real people from around the world who enjoy playing this ridiculously addictive game!!

@SactoDave... I missed you today, but I will be sure to send you a city model in tomorrow's gifts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom