Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
A request for advice from the group - what is the best way to generate coins? Clicking on good 'regular' buildings? Some good buildings won during a quest? Flights (to a particular destination)? Launches?

Like @WhatHappenedNow, we are looking at the future and are quite intimidated by the number of coins that will be required...

@sophiaelizebeth Coins pile up from many places. The most lucrative as someone said is launches. Even just putting together the collections to get ready to launch generates coins. Work on finishing collections through earning flight stars. Some collections pay a lot of coins. The buildings in your city will depend on the way you play. If you are playing and clicking constantly, choose grocery store, flower shops and car dealers. If you only log on once or twice a day, choose movies and sports. Be sure you leave enough room for residential buildings. The best of these, I think, are the country house and the studios. If you will click constantly, the best are any of the 1x1's. The duty free shop is good too once you reach a point where you no longer need building upgrade gifts, neighbors can send duty free items.

Every weekend it is offered, be sure to take advantage of the weekend code. Save the greenies to buy expansion land during the occasional half price expansion sales.

That's my advice. Of course, it's your game, you should play your way, as I might be overlooking something. It will be interesting to hear what other players think.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@sophiaelizebeth Coins pile up from many places. The most lucrative as someone said is launches. Even just putting together the collections to get ready to launch generates coins. Work on finishing collections through earning flight stars. Some collections pay a lot of coins. The buildings in your city will depend on the way you play. If you are playing and clicking constantly, choose grocery store, flower shops and car dealers. If you only log on once or twice a day, choose movies and sports. Be sure you leave enough room for residential buildings. The best of these, I think, are the country house and the studios. If you will click constantly, the best are any of the 1x1's. The duty free shop is good too once you reach a point where you no longer need building upgrade gifts, neighbors can send duty free items.

Every weekend it is offered, be sure to take advantage of the weekend code. Save the greenies to buy expansion land during the occasional half price expansion sales.

That's my advice. Of course, it's your game, you should play your way, as I might be overlooking something. It will be interesting to hear what other players think.

Totally Agree.
Main Point is Launching with friends.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I like that idea. A couple days ago (March 26) after I had reached my limit of visits, I went in a visited the neighbors on my list and wrote down the names of the ones that were "absent" from the game according to our lovely stewardess. These are the "game user names"
  • AJ (Level 40)
  • Anubhan - Town 8 (Level 40)
  • Bandit (Level 23)
  • JB (Level 26)
  • Kallen (Level 10)
  • Omri (Level 11)
  • Roshni (Level 40)
  • Sanjev (Level 31)
  • Wicket 227 (Level 34)
So now from here you would check on those names again in 3 weeks and delete?
Odd so many at level 40 appear to have given up on it.
:troll:
The Top One in the list is @Ajay Who Had Uninstalled AC.
As 2nd in the list is me Anubhav-Town 8 Which is My ID Before November which is no more.
7th in the list is @Roshni Mistri ,Who Had Also Uninstalled and will start back playing From Level 1 When New Update On windows came.
8th in the list is @sanjeev Who Had also Stopped Playing AC.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Sorry for the late update. WHN2 gifts didn't reset when expected. (I have received gifts since my previous post that are not shown below and will be shown next time)

Prev Update Link:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...read-21st-march-2015.7630/page-30#post-109630

Thanks for all the gifts I received! Hope all my gifts are delivered!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2:

@KenDuckySmith - 'KB ( prop ) Sent altimeters (Event, Done)
@Allister ( ) Sent
@bjs ( skin care ) sent *F20 (Event, Done)
@cward - Chuck ( ch candies ) Sent catering
@Cluck ( hose ) Sent shampoo (Event, Done for the 2nd time)
@Comet18 ( *Archive Box ) Sent Nav. Module (No Event items listed)
@GiftXchange: ( Prop, *Shampoo ) Sent F20, *Filled Candies
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( gyro ) Insulation (No Event items listed)
@gwb ( Hose ) Sent F20 (Event, Done)
@highlander: ( ) Sent F20
@Monica Peguero - Hola! ( Altimeter ) Sent catering (No Event items listed)
@kaciepup: ( -- ) Sent *filled candies,
@WAMike - Mike ( Hose ) Sent *all inclusive bracelets
@m-bari - Mike O ( -- ) Sent *Catering
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent
@myrddyn ( ) sent (Event, Quit)
@petey71 - pp ( F20, All inclusive Bracelet ) Sent Spare Wire, *Additional radar (Event, Quit)
@Rainer ( hose, *Additional radar ) Sent Catering, *Hose (Event, Done)
@SactoDave ( prop ) Flight Catering
@sophiaelizebeth ( Eau de Toilette ) *Additional radar
@Steve26 ( ch candies, *Fuel Additives ) Sent Fuel Additives, *filled candies (Event, Done)
@strats ( hose ) Sent spare wire (Event, Done)
@Robby Kusuma - Tadashi3 ( Whiskey,*DnD Sign ) Projector , *Disp Console
@Keivan - Tehran Airport ( )
@Eric K - ?Urami ( Prop, *Archive Box ) altimeter , *fuel hose (Event, Done)
@uschu ( ) Sent
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( prop , *Towel ) Sent prop, *hose (Event, Done)
@Vivke ( W.G.B., *Great Shots ) Sent additional radar, *All-inclusive Bracelet (Event, Done) I don't beleive I need Great Shots...
@Wired Parrott ( prop, Archive Box ) spare wire, *osc. beacon
@wkndcmpr - wkdcmpr ( Filled Candies, *Fuel Supply ) Whiteboard, *Calculator
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) *prop (( No gift for 4 days in a row. Did I make you mad?? ))
@yenta613: ( prop, Archive Box ) Sent Altimeter, *prop ( Event Closed )

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@m-bari visits popped before I had to get out the door. Enjoy your final binoculars. It will be about a month before I need the readers so send when you can...no rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom