Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 20th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
@Steve26 : Hardly browse through the forums, so this was of great help. Thanks a lot.
@Comet18 : Updated my signature with the actual future need, Hopefully you require just 4 of each.
@KenDuckySmith : sent you an invite. Pls do accept

@all: Thanks for all the gifts, gonna send the gifts now. Hope you guys had an awesome 1st month of the year.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Welcome to the new members! I have sent invites to @Comet18 and @KenDuckySmith.

@Vivke I am still showing you as awaiting reply. I will delete you - maybe you could do the same and then send me an invite.

@Allister if you are going to gift me the next couple of days I would reply over to get the gyroscope. Thanks.

And thanks to everyone for all of the help. I am going to be looking to a green launch or to join one early next week - I have not done one yet so looking forward to it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Morning

Thank you to everyone for the gifts:). Will send out later.

Hope you found the promotional code useful :).

@KenDuckySmith Sent invite (username Steve26)
@cward I don't think we connected at all. You do not appear in any of my neighbours lists. Not sure what happened there but I cannot redeem your code. Sorry:(.
@Comet18 You are showing as awaiting reply in my list. This does happen sometimes, unfortunately. Let me know if you didn't. I will delete you and you can re add me (code is in signature).

Steve
Thanks for the code Steve. Great heads up and I really do appreciate it.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hi Everyone,

Looking for the items listed below in my signature if anyone is able to help (y)

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
:chicken:
Hello. I'm new here and looking for friends to trade gifts. See my signature below. I'm currently upgrading my terminal and town hall to level 4. I will reciprocate and send you what I can. Thanks!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

@Vivke I am still showing you as awaiting reply. I will delete you - maybe you could do the same and then send me an invite.

@Allister if you are going to gift me the next couple of days I would reply over to get the gyroscope. Thanks.

And thanks to everyone for all of the help. I am going to be looking to a green launch or to join one early next week - I have not done one yet so looking forward to it.
I sent you a friend request I have several items you need. won't be able to send more though until morning

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Allister - TY, I'll track my lists on the side and keep my needs updated on the forum. Your list looks good, I don't see your need of parking meter, so I'll default ot jet engine. Feel free to ask me for something else.
@ItsRalphy - I now entered your code. Are we connected on your side?
@Steve26 - we are connected, thanks for the fax; I'll send addl radar or ask for another item before I send gifts later today.
@strats - I just entered your code; are we connected now?
@WhatHappenedNow - Thanks for the welcome! Thank you very much for the ergo chair; it is my greatest need right now! I can decide how I want to play my game. I decided that I will only reciprocate gifts back to the game account that sent me a gift. I'll send the WEN2 game a spare wire or choose anything else from my list, or actually nothing in return (a true gift)? I'll send my gifts later today.
@yenta613 - gyroscope is a repair item for Powerful Deltas
received gifts today from: @Allister, @ANUBHAV JAIN , @kaciepup, @PeterNL, @Steve26, @WhatHappenedNow (WHN2), @Wired Parrott ; Thankyou! I will send my gifts later tonight.

D

Deleted member 5399

@strats . I got your invite, and added. Have some items you need will send later today, when lol visitation privileges open for me. I know what it is like keeping planes aloft. Don't make any money hanging around in the lol hangars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom