Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 20th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wgfcsna
Username
atomeloc
started a blue launch can any one help all invited trying to complete the phantom menace at 1200

Last edited:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!
See signature for new needs to finish the mission: "The Phantom Menace"

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2

@sanjeev: ( spare wire ) Sent *Dispatch Console
@kaciepup: ( spare wire, Launch Console ) Sent Spare Wire, *Calc
@strats: ( spare wire ) Sent Fuel Additive, *glass display case
@cward - Chuck ( Comm Ant. ) Sent spare prop
@UTOPGUN - ( Ergo Chair, Thanks so much!! My last needed Chair! ) Sent spare wire
@Nicks - Veltro: ( Launch Console ) - Spare Wire
@GiftXchange: ( Spare Wire ) Sent Perfume
@Steve26 ( Spaceship Engine ) Sent Spare Wire
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( Optical System ) Sent spare prop
@gwb ( Optical System ) Sent spare wire
@highlander: ( Deicer ) Sent Deicer

@yenta613: ( ) Sent oscillating beacon
@mendiant ( ) Sent pearl earrings

@CptDav: ( ) Sent Fuel20
@ctedb54 - Chri$: ( ) Sent Flight Catering

@Vivke ( ) Waiting..
@ANUBHAV JAIN ( ) Game Blocked, waiting...

No Gifts for a few days group: ( waiting for your gifts to resume sending..)
@Allister - $Ally$: ( ) Waiting..
@Dean -Pez- ( ) Waiting

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
I will no longer be playing on win8 format. Thanks for all the help along the way and good luck.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Yay, just got the code from G!. Thanks for all the gifts, sorry I couldnt send the gifts back to you as my game was blocked. Will resume gifting duties, also my Gifts have been changed, hopefully its all settled now and a reset wont happen again.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Yay, just got the code from G!. Thanks for all the gifts, sorry I couldnt send the gifts back to you as my game was blocked. Will resume gifting duties, also my Gifts have been changed, hopefully its all settled now and a reset wont happen again.
@Allister
does your neighbors are same as before ?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
@WhatHappenedNow : Cant send u the robot tester, but i did send the spaceship console. Ill update my signature, I think im done for the acct on add radar. Thanks for all the help.

Oh no, all my gifts have changed, I wait a week before I update my signature.. Alot of new gifts to send suddenly.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
@PeterNL tried entering your code after deleting and will not accept. Can you try fro your end. I believe I read that once deleted we cannot reconnect as friends.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wfag9a9 & wse5x4h
Username
GRDT-WIN & GRLT-WIN
Decided to give AC on my windows game another go, I have started adding some of you as neighbours and will continue the following days. You can of course also add me!

Most urgently needed per account:

GRDT-WIN (wse5x4h): 2x Spaceship Launch Console, 2x Communication Antenna, 2x Optical System, 1x Flight Helmet, 4x Textbook, 1x Projector, 1x Whiteboard, 1x Weather Display, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter

GRLT-WIN (wfag9a9): 1x Flight Goggles, 2x Stapler, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter

Vivke

350+ Star Club
@Vivke - Please send chocolate candies to the WHN account. WHN2 is a support account only used to extend my gifting list and number of gift sent per day. I will wait for you to send chocolate candies to the WHN account (they do no good on the WHN2 account).

@WhatHappenedNow I've send chocolate candies to your other account, had to wait until I could sent new gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom