Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 20th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Can send passengers/5, fuel 3 or 20 units, fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, goal posts, ATM, pearl earrings, paint, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, powerful radio transmitter, laser level, POS terminal, fuel supply, tires, whiteboard, fuel additive, drill machine, optical system, white gold bracelet, additional radar, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, altimeter, spare propeller, arch metal detector, deicer, controller, headset, and intercom.

Need Catering the most. Other items needed are gyroscopes, fuel, altimeters, propellers, catering, fuel hoses, fuel, fuel catalyst, fuel additives, landing lamps, tires, seats; anything to keep my planes in the air.
Even at level 40 we all need something. I also am working on upgrading in future townhall, control tower and terminal. All Items are appreciated.

Friend Code: wmn80oj
Game Name: ' KenDuckySmith

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning folks - @Wired Parrott - it worked and we are now connected, will gift later (I can send you a lining plate), @Comet18 - you are still in my waitng list? Have you accepted as if so we may need to try again! @Vivke - you accept hasn't come through yet, fingers crossed lets give it a bit longer, @KenDuckySmith - sent you an invite and welcome to the neighbourhood

Cheers, ItsRalphy

D

Deleted member 5399

Good morning folks - @Wired Parrott - it worked and we are now connected, will gift later (I can send you a lining plate), @Comet18 - you are still in my waitng list? Have you accepted as if so we may need to try again! @Vivke - you accept hasn't come through yet, fingers crossed lets give it a bit longer, @KenDuckySmith - sent you an invite and welcome to the neighbourhood

Cheers, ItsRalphy
@ItsRalphy I got your request lol 2AM CST Thanks for the welcome BTW. Fly in anytime, I got most any thing you need. I also use the same name in Facebook, sans the ' in front of my name. Look me up. Anything you need, just let me know.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Morning

Thank you to everyone for the gifts:). Will send out later.

Hope you found the promotional code useful :).

@KenDuckySmith Sent invite (username Steve26)
@cward I don't think we connected at all. You do not appear in any of my neighbours lists. Not sure what happened there but I cannot redeem your code. Sorry:(.
@Comet18 You are showing as awaiting reply in my list. This does happen sometimes, unfortunately. Let me know if you didn't. I will delete you and you can re add me (code is in signature).

Steve

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for the gifts! For some reason it was a low turn out from regulars today??

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2
@yenta613: ( Fuel Hose ) Sent Perfume, *Fuel20
@Nicks - Veltro: ( Fuel Hose ) Sent perfume, *skincare ( Did skincare get through? )
@kaciepup: ( spare wire ) Sent perfume, *additional radar
@Steve26 ( Fuel Hose ) Sent Server rack , *additional radar
@uschu ( spare wire ) Sent spare wire
@Rainer ( Fuel Hose) Sent Fuel Hose (( Darn, You didn't appear in my WHN2 neighbor list. ))
@gwb ( spare wire ) Sent perfume, *Fuel20
@GiftXchange: ( spare wire ) Sent Perfume, *Fuel20
@ANUBHAV JAIN ( Spare wire ) sent Spare wire

@Comet18 ( ) Sent *Ergo Chair ( Welcome, Did the gifts get through? )

Last edited:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow - I've entered your codes. I prefer to trade gifts back only to the account they came from. Please don't ask me to accept a gift from one game name and send to another.

Hi @Comet18, First off Welcome!!

I don't see why that would be difficult. Both account names share the first 3 letters so will be next to each other on your gifting list. Here on the forum we think you should pretty much never use the return gift button so you would have to find the name on your list and WHN would come before WHN2. Return button was useful for random neighbors, be here it is frowned on for someone to go out of their way to look up your profile and send you just what you need only to receive it back when it has no use for them.

FYI- The return gift button does not send gifts back that are not available on your gifting list. If you return a gift that is not on your list, some other gift that occupies the same gifting slot will be sent.

I sent you an Ergo Chair, let me know if you receive it.

D

Deleted member 5399

Morning

Thank you to everyone for the gifts:). Will send out later.

Hope you found the promotional code useful :).

@KenDuckySmith Sent invite (username Steve26)
@cward I don't think we connected at all. You do not appear in any of my neighbours lists. Not sure what happened there but I cannot redeem your code. Sorry:(.
@Comet18 You are showing as awaiting reply in my list. This does happen sometimes, unfortunately. Let me know if you didn't. I will delete you and you can re add me (code is in signature).

Steve
@Steve26 I got Ranier, ItsRalphie and yourself on list now since early yesterday evening.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
The following neighbors sent me a gift today; I sent something in return.
If things didn't go through either sending or receiving, please let me know so we can make sure we are connected.

@Allister $Ally$
@PeterNL
@kaciepup
@gwb

Thank you very much.
Hi Comet:

I sent you a request a couple of dates ago and it is still awaiting your reply. Please accept or let me know if you do not have the invite.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Can send passengers/5, fuel 3 or 20 units, fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, goal posts, ATM, pearl earrings, paint, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, powerful radio transmitter, laser level, POS terminal, fuel supply, tires, whiteboard, fuel additive, drill machine, optical system, white gold bracelet, additional radar, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, passenger seat, oscillating beacon, catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, altimeter, spare propeller, arch metal detector, deicer, controller, headset, and intercom.

Need gyroscopes, fuel, altimeters, propellers, catering, fuel hoses, fuel, fuel catalyst, fuel additives, landing lamps, tires, seats; anything to keep my planes in the air.
Even at level 40 we all need something. I also am working on upgrading in future townhall, control tower and terminal. All Items are appreciated.

Friend Code: wmn80oj
Game Name: ' KenDuckySmith
I Hobe sent you a request 0 and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom