Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 20th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Good morning from England! - @KenDuckySmith - yes I received, thanks. @Vivke - we have hit the bug and only half connected, we have one more chance. I have deleted you from my waiting list, if you can delete me, and then send an invite from your game. If that works we are ok!

Cheer, ItsRalphy
@ItsRalphy Sorry friend yes I concur my username begins with ' KB. I do it that way just so I can include items needed ASAP. However officially as it is here, with Customer Support and others, it KenDuckySmith with the ' in front in game. I like the idea of using the Ken Ducky Smith in Facebook too, making it easier for people to look me up and chat live with.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Have sent out gifts. Thank you for those received:)(y).

@Cluck Sent you an invite (username Steve26).

Steve
Thanks, I sent you a gift. What it is I am not sure. Sorry I accidently hit something while scrolling. I will do better tomorrow. I could use a city model, if you would be so kind.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Yes, I am getting gifts from both...thanks. Please go back to flight catering for awhile. I appreciate your help.
Chuck

I am confused?? I sent you flight catering from WHN, WHN2 can't send that yet so I sent filled candies. That is the best I can do is send you 2 gifts for one each day.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Comet18, That depends, does WHN account show up in your neighbors list or waiting list? We have to do this carefully as we only have one more chance to connect.
@WhatHappenedNow you are on my neighbors list. I just visted your city. I'm reviewing my notes, I think I sent the initial invites to you. If you never entered my code, try entering my code without deleting. That often works.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow you are on my neighbors list. I just visted your city. I'm reviewing my notes, I think I sent the initial invites to you. If you never entered my code, try entering my code without deleting. That often works.
@Comet18
If both of my accounts are on your Neighbor list, we will give it another try. Might have been a server/network glitch that dropped the gift enroute.

BTW- Never have one side add a code without both side deleting Pending and Neighbors entries for that code. It has never worked for the past 3 months of being on this list.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Comet18
If both of my accounts are on your Neighbor list, we will give it another try. Might have been a server/network glitch that dropped the gift enroute.

BTW- Never have one side add a code without both side deleting Pending and Neighbors entries for that code. It has never worked for the past 3 months of being on this list.

I've discovered that most of the time both sides need to enter the neighbor's code. It's been working fine for me. If you have never entered my code because I started the connection, try entering my code; close & open your game before sending another gift. It could work, and I don't think it harms anything. No need to rush. I've used up my gifts for today already. Keep in touch, if you think I need to delete and retry from my side.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I've discovered that most of the time both sides need to enter the neighbor's code. It's been working fine for me. If you have never entered my code because I started the connection, try entering my code; close & open your game before sending another gift. It could work, and I don't think it harms anything. No need to rush. I've used up my gifts for today already. Keep in touch, if you think I need to delete and retry from my side.

You do realize that we only have 1 more chance to connect (codes can only be entered once, you can never use my code again)? If we are both in each other's Neighbors list all should be fine. Gifts sometimes don't get through (like @yenta613 had some not deliver yesterday).

Please no one else here do this (enter a codes from both ends). I have multiple members here that I can't ever connect with because they did this.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@all, removed grinding machine and fax from my needs; adding Cash Counter, Glass Display Case, POS Terminal; thank you

If your name appears below, I wrote whether I received or sent. If I couldn't send, I will send a gift soon.
If you're not listed, we did not share gifts today. Follow up with me if I should have something.
@ANUBHAV JAIN sent
@Cluck sent
@ItsRalphy received
@Rainer received & sent
@silviucu sent
@Steve26 received & sent
@WhatHappenedNow problem with receiving
@Wired Parrott received & sent
@yenta613 received & sent

Thank you to all of my wonderful neighbors.
-Comet18

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
You do realize that we only have 1 more chance to connect (codes can only be entered once, you can never use my code again)? If we are both in each other's Neighbors list all should be fine. Gifts sometimes don't get through (like @yenta613 had some not deliver yesterday).

Please no one else here do this (enter a codes from both ends). I have multiple members here that I can't ever connect with because they did this.
I know the neighboring process is buggy. I know what works for me is both sides entering the code. I try NOT to delete another because that I believe is what causes the limits (but I honestly don't know for sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom