Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 20th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Hi folks - my weekend has started a day early this week, so I am back! I try to go on every day so I don't miss gifting, but really play the game at weekends, Have updated my list from your signatures, and my signature, and apologies if gifting a bit hit and miss yesterday - I know I caught two wrong gifts by mistake and you could have got anything - too easy to do, still the thought was there.

Sent gifts last night to:-
@ANUBHAV JAIN, @CptDav, @GiftXchange, @highlander, @Dean, @Rainer, @Nicks, @john t, @Cosmic Blue, @cward, @strats, @Allister, @Christiaan73, @Flurb, @PeterNL, @gwb, @kaciepup

@Rainer - welcome back, hope you had a good holiday
@Comet18 and @Vivke sent you both invites, please accept
@Wired Parrott - you are on my waiting for a reply list - can you accept so I can gift please?
@Allister - I have the same problem with launches - I am always waiting for Wheat!
@silviucu - what is your friend code so I can send invite
@uschu - ran out of gifts last night so will send tonight
everyone else - I think we have tried to connect and failed, which really bugs me!

Cheers, ItsRalphy
I'll send beverage cooler to you.....flight catering for me please.

Thanks Ralphy,
Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Thanks for all the gifts!

@Comet18 - Feel free to add my 2 accounts. And welcome!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2
@sanjeev: ( spare wire ) Sent Robot Tester, *Fuel20
@UTOPGUN - ( oscillating beacon ) Sent oscillating beacon
@yenta613: ( AC ) Sent Perfume, *Fuel20
@gwb ( spare wire ) Sent pearl earrings, *Fuel20
@Steve26 ( city model ) Sent Server rack , *additional radar
@Rainer ( city model ) Sent Fuel Hose (( Welcome back!! Sent invite from WHN2 account))
@Nicks - Veltro: ( city model ) Sent perfume
@strats: ( pearl earrings ) Sent spare wire, *additional radar
@kaciepup: ( spare wire ) Sent Robot tester, *additional radar
@GiftXchange: ( server rack ) Sent Perfume, *Fuel20
@cward - Chuck ( spare wire ) Sent Filled Candies , *Filled Candies (( just checking if you are getting gift from WHN2 account? ))
@Allister ( spare wire ) Sent pearl earrings ( sent invite from WHN2, waiting on you )
@Wired Parrott ( AC, spare wire ) spare wire, *video wall ( Are we connected on WHN2 this time? )
@ANUBHAV JAIN ( Office Chair, *Powerful Radio xmitter ) sent *additional radar ((How did you fix your gifting??))

@highlander: ( ) Sent Flt catering
@Vivke ( ) Sent *landing lamp
Mel Meli3 ( ) Sent Fuel20, *Launch Console
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent *Fuel20
@uschu ( ) Sent

@CptDav: ( ) Waiting.. ( I see you are away )
@Gregory Roeting - GRDT-WIN () Waiting
@Gregory Roeting - GRLT-WIN () Waiting
Thanks for candy. Let's go back to flight catering....I don't believe I'm receiving anything from your second account. I'll make sure and double check today.

Thanks WHN.
Chuck

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@all - I'm a little overwhelmed with the huge welcome and and how many wonderful neighbors I'm finding.
I will need to redevelop my gifting strategy because I come to you with an existing list of actively gifting neighbors. I can safely exchange with about 7 active new neighbors.
I suggest that if you can only send and only need basic supplies, let's wait to gift until you need something for building; then ask.
Thanks for understanding. I would gladly share gifts with all of you, but of course, I'm limited to 20 per day.

@Allister - Glad I could help create your needs list. There are three other level 7 items not listed; they are Arch Metal Detector, Beverage Cooler, Headset
@ANUBHAV JAIN - yes we are already neighbors, it's nice to see you here
@ItsRalphy - We are connected
@Steve26 - we are connected; & thanks for posting the weekend code; it worked for me
@silviucu - I've entered your neighbor code; please accept
@Wired Parrott - you first started the connect process, so no delete, I entered your code on my side. Am I on your list now?
@WhatHappenedNow - I've entered your codes. I prefer to trade gifts back only to the account they came from. Please don't ask me to accept a gift from one game name and send to another.
@yenta613 - we are connected

I'll send out my gifts later tonight.
-Comet18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom