Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend April 4th-5th

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Can we have all time zone of each QL contributor ? It would help us arrive at a suitable time to start (y)

8 pm GMT will be 1.30 in the night for me :D

@Diabloscort @lfcawc what time zone are you from ?

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Can we have all time zone of each QL contributor ? It would help us arrive at a suitable time to start (y)

8 pm GMT will be 1.30 in the night for me :D
I have launched at 3am on some occasions just to make a party... This happens when u have friends from all over the world launching at one time :) Are you providing a QL?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I have launched at 3am on some occasions just to make a party... This happens when u have friends from all over the world launching at one time :) Are you providing a QL?
Yes i am also contributing one QL towards this party (y) i won't mind waking up late but this is going to be marathon party hopefully and sleep will become a hurdle

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Yes i am also contributing one QL towards this party (y) i won't mind waking up late but this is going to be marathon party hopefully and sleep will become a hurdle
I understand bro :) Now, if u read the earlier posts, I suggested that we fuel up the rocket a bit slower.... we have 4-5 QL's running so taking off and landing should be no problem :) I have 22 times to launch, thats all... @lfcawc will start ALL launches :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
@Diabloscort @lfcawc I just wanted to have a clear picture..right now everyone is just throwing in a guess... if we can just note down the time zone of each of the 4 or 5 QL that we have shorted...we can arrive at a most suitable 3 or 4 hour time period in which we can go for maximum.. first blue then red..

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Hi all.
Looks like some fun party you guys are planning... @lfcawc (y)
8 pm, 20:00 GMT is 1 pm, 13:00 GMT-7 which is my time, same as @Diabloscort :(
I don't need any maps or places, but I would like to join some of the launches and add some fuel support without getting in anybody's way.:D(y)
Thanks for the time correction brother :) lol You are more than welcome brother :)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I wasn't correcting the time, bro. I clicked wrong face :( first, instead of smiley :)..) So I edited before u see it & get the wrong msg. :LOL:
I am always happy to see you @Diabloscort :D:D:D
Likewise there my West Coast brother :) Looks like we are going to get some rain out this way... Its about time... They said the snow level is coming down pretty low :) YAY!!!! :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Not the greatest time for me, 19:00 GMT, however I will try as I guess you are relying on my QL
How many confirmed QL's do you have?

I can launch now? Also from 15:00 GMT if anyone else free.
The Sunday morning is good too

Top Bottom