Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend April 4th-5th

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
This was one marathon event..we pretty much did around 67 blue launch and around 15 red launch.... see you all at the next party :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Great news ..woke up this morning to find out that i was 2nd overall in Top 100 rank for blue launch :) received 7 gold token, 1ql bonus n 15 silver token. Thanks @TallguyNLfor bringing this to our notice. A fellow formum member got 1st and @manu Rigon got 3rd rank..congrats
What rank you got @lfcawc ?

Device
  1. Android
Great news ..woke up this morning to find out that i was 2nd overall in Top 100 rank for blue launch :) received 7 gold token, 1ql bonus n 15 silver token. Thanks @TallguyNLfor bringing this to our notice. A fellow formum member got 1st and @manu Rigon got 3rd rank..congrats
What rank you got @lfcawc ?
A fellow forum's name is Jay J. My best friend. Congrats for the party. And Congrats for JJ.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
My QL stopped working 10 min left on it. I think it is a bug.
@lfcawc You did such a great job organizing the QL party. (y)
Too bad I couldn't join the second half...time zone disadvantage for me. :D
Happy Easter all! :)
Yes, it is a bug as my ql stopped working when 15 minutes was left in it, but thanks to @max4844 & @Dracocraft26 for saving me at that time with both coming in with ql.

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
No worries, it all went ok, in the middle of family obligations...SO left the kids doing the launches...scary at times, i a m sure they missed some , but we saved most of them.. just launched the last one of the week end now with 3 pax..

Top Bottom