Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend April 4th-5th

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
@Juvenal

I am not really sure how to go about deciding places?!
I would hope we could get an order going....
I take 1st in 1st launch, Dave takes 1st in 2nd launch, then diabloscort then suresh then juvenal etc etc and go back to beginning an dstart again..
Could we make this work??!

@Juvenal

I am not really sure how to go about deciding places?!
I would hope we could get an order going....
I take 1st in 1st launch, Dave takes 1st in 2nd launch, then diabloscort then suresh then juvenal etc etc and go back to beginning an dstart again..
Could we make this work??!
What you are suggesting here is a train order.
It's hard if it an open party.
But doable in close party.
Everyone have to focus not to step on others foot.

MsX

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
af2bgsv
Username
MsX
I also want a few maps. 3,4 or 5 maybe. I can join the launch in the early morning or in the afternoon. Have to ride my horse in the morning, no WiFi there....
GMT +1 (Netherlands)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Ok...I think the aim should now give everyone 5 maximum 1st places.

So far 10 people have shown an interest that would make 50 launches...
With 4-5 QLs It could be possible to do 50 when some run out of blues!?
The only reason that the 576 comes into play is because some of us do not have that many collections on blue to lift off as many times as others.... Some of us need our PEB's to get that first place and when u only can launch 20 times and others can launch like 50 or more times, we have to make each of our times to launch count... I know that others need maps too but we all have to come up with a plan so everyone gets what they want :) I would like 5-10 maps on blue but if I get only 5, then I will be happy as long as everyone gets what they need out of this party... I suggest this, have whomever needs the maps and who has the less amount of collections, take the first of the maps and the people that have more collections.... Still trade off but people like myself have to plan out how we are going to use my fuel... My first places are determined on the amount of PEB's and the amount of collections I have.... thank u :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
TallguyNL
Username
TallgutNL
So.... after some postings it seems that Sunday is the QL day? I'm not sure if that's the most 'easy' day since it's also 1st Easter day. Lot's of people might go to church in the morning or visit relatives to join an Easter breakfast(?).
I'll save my QL since it's not gonna be needed according to @lfcawc.

@Happy Helen : added you as a neigbor on your bejamin thomas account.

Top Bottom