Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend April 4th-5th

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Just posting in that I am still on board my fellow astronauts :) missy will ride with us on some blue but she will be with us on red when we switch.... missy needs 25 more red launches to get a QL :) cheers :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
We can sort starting time to suit majority...:)(y)

Confirmed Participants!
QL @lfcawc @Dave @Suresh @Diabloscort
Fuel - @airport citywide @Urban legend tm @MsX

576+ points wins the 1st place.

Please reply to thread if you would like to take part and grab yourself a few maps!
Hope we can make this an enjoyable party!
Hi, i would like a couple of first places :p

Btw how many blue launches are we planning ? I checked my launch count for blue and i am still short by about 86 flight to 3 star them :oops: so i am raring to do all the remaining flight this weekend. Can we do that in one go ?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
@Suresh

I certainly have enough for about 80!

Depends on how many the others can do!
We should aim for max blue launch possible with the agreement of all the QL contributors. Fuel and positions don't really matter to me. I have more than 50 PEB with an option to open another 1300 blue boxes. So fuel won't be a problem :D

And yes certain ground rules would be nice :) Like waiting till all the QL contributors are on boards (y)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
@Suresh

Looks like you can be the main fueler!! :)(y)

If @Happy Helen joins too that could be 5 Qls so it wouldn't take us too long!

@Dave @Diabloscort @Happy Helen
How many blues can you do or want to do?
Sounds like a good plan bud :) Please just post here like 30 min before we start... I have a reminder that alerts me when anyone posts on this thread, thats all I need because I am preparing on friday :) I can launch blue 20 times as of now but on thursday morning, I am visiting with a golden dice and that could bring more wheat.... missy can launch only 5 times but she is only there for fueling help :) I will post on friday, exactly how many times I can launch blue, hopefully we can go to red after :) I will wait until you all are done and We will join on red... missy has 25 more launches to go on red to get a QL :) Thanks everyone!!!!! :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I am from India and my time zone is GMT + 5.30. Will let you know by today evening (it wednesday morning here) about my timings

Top Bottom