Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend April 4th-5th

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Ok...I think the aim should now give everyone 5 maximum 1st places.

So far 10 people have shown an interest that would make 50 launches...
With 4-5 QLs It could be possible to do 50 when some run out of blues!?
Whats up bro :) is everything going good for this QL party? I just got 1 more QL yesterday and I can now launch 22 times for blue... I am so very ready for this party brother :)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Thanks for all the interest folks! Keep you eyes on this thread as I will give good warning as to when the launching will begin!
Are we all clear on how the places for blue is going to go? 22 launches for blue is all I can do... Doing another round of visiting with golden dice on Saturday morning to get more wheat bro :) I am not worried about red because I have more than enough collections for that... I think that my Saturday night is your Sunday morning, right? I am in the U.S. (west coast, pacific standard time, GMT -7)....

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I understand brother :) seems like the blue launches are kinda hard to have an open party because you have some that have alot of collections and some that have a little bit... I think things will go alright :)

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
I think we so just have open party but everyone keep an eye and help let others take 1st....ill do my best to regularly post totals of 1st place on this forum and ensure everyone can get a few 1st places! (y)(y)

If possible try not take 1st place twice in a row!! We can make this work!

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I think we so just have open party but everyone keep an eye and help let others take 1st....ill do my best to regularly post totals of 1st place on this forum and ensure everyone can get a few 1st places! (y)(y)

If possible try not take 1st place twice in a row!! We can make this work!
I think that rotating 1st places wiil be good idea :) I will be watching very carefully brother :)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
@Diabloscort

Can you do Saturday evening GMT? I might activate QL then and get a few maps...then on Sunday ill let others go for it!
Sounds like a very good plan:) Remember, my Saturday night is your sunday morning... lets just do this as planned and just ask people to fuel up a bit slower.... I have noticed that sometimes when I have launched in a party, people really fuel up very quickly....

Top Bottom