Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Event

I gather that other people are getting Bird's Nest to drop? At this point I have 13 Strong Character but 0 Bird's Nest.:eek:

I'm not too worried yet, since there are still 9 days to go.
after finishing i got a few (5) more of those (my worst were the strong character ring and the second one - dawn rose?)

LiLi

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please message or tag me
Username
LiLi
Hello — does anyone know if you collect the reward for this event, can you still use the event passengers, fly to event destinations and collect the hearts to purchase special items? I’m excited to collect the new building, but also want to continue working toward the special items.

Thanks and I’m sorry if this has already been answered — I just want to be extra sure. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Hello — does anyone know if you collect the reward for this event, can you still use the event passengers, fly to event destinations and collect the hearts to purchase special items? I’m excited to collect the new building, but also want to continue working toward the special items.

Thanks and I’m sorry if this has already been answered — I just want to be extra sure. :)
If it's the same as the Christmas-event (and it looks like that, with how the whole event is set up), then your event ends when you click the button to finish.

Yes i completed and still can buy the bonuses and the decoration buildings and keep flying for stars.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04oqg29d
Username
cristal100001
really???

upload_2018-2-17_12-39-14.png

Top Bottom