Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Event

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Dj schiphol
Username
Dj schiphol
Got the update on i pad but it dont work,no special items or flights! Whats wrong? Just a new startingimage and the snow is gone.

Several new buildings already available at my AC (6 romantic cafés and a few of the others)
Getting romantic pax will be a challenge though
Buildings from 2017 event do not produce romantic passengers
I think that Romantic pass do no count to total number of pass carried (alliance)
This is going to be a though one :eek:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
That would turn this event almost impossible to finish!
I don't know if you have understood it by now but every event is designed to make Player's spend real money, They don't want anyone to finish an event especially on the very first day.
GI doesn't know but 60/120 Romantic passengers every day through visiting makes way more difference on the event than collecting passengers from our own buildings and flying to event destination's. Whole event is dependent on those 12 neighbours we visit.

Yes, for yourself. But what about your neighbor's romantic buildings? Do they give romantic pass to you?
If you read the guide from gi, then yes they should. The only building that doesnt is the carriage workshop.

I'm android so don't have it yet but am going to tap on a couple of buildings to see if I can collect anything in advance. Can you make your buildings easy to find? !

Top Bottom