Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Event

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thank u..then i will definitely do that.. but i have some event building that required some parts to build it...are those also be used again without collecting the building parts?
@Sudip
Once you build a building using special items, the building remains complete even if you warehouse it. I tested this by warehousing a hotel, then building it again. No additional items were necessary.
Cheers,
Tom

There were six new buildings in the last "Walk in the Clouds" quest. In case there are no changes for this year, I've already taken my (6X6) 36 buildings out of the Warehouse and placed them in my city. That's 36 2x2 spaces to fill ... if you want to maximize your romantic passengers.
Cheers,
Tom
Request sent from Kevin @greensmith

If I'm not mistaken you would need the items once again to build the building.
You're wrong. Once you build any building (e.g. event or even Hotel), after you store it you can put it back fully build - you don't need the special items again. Even if the building is just partially built, it keeps all partially collected items.

EDIT: Sorry, I was too late with my comment :)

If the building under construction cannot sell it after the construction complete and you did not open the building you can sell it.
Some building required items and the construction is complete you can sell it.
You can sell the building either complete or incomplete. HOWEVER if you sell it complete, you will lost the additional items needed (the items will go also, they are not transferred to the warehouse) . Learnt that the hard way, when I sold some completed ice castles.

You can sell the building either complete or incomplete. HOWEVER if you sell it complete, you will lost the additional items needed (the items will go also, they are not transferred to the warehouse) . Learnt that the hard way, when I sold some completed ice castles.
This what i am saying :D
the construction complete and you did not open the building you can sell it = incomplete
the construction complete and you open the building (required items or not) = complete
It is same meaning me and you.
Under construction buildings no way do any thing you must wait to complete and then you have 3 choices open or sell or send to the warehouse.

This what i am saying :D
the construction complete and you did not open the building you can sell it = incomplete
the construction complete and you open the building (required items or not) = complete
It is same meaning me and you.
Under construction buildings no way do any thing you must wait to complete and then you have 3 choices open or sell or send to the warehouse.
Oh..

Top Bottom