Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 27th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Lots of new needs as buildings upgrade- see sig. Thanks for gifts. Fuel (20) to all who get me something useful! ;) (Yes, that's a bribe) Add me if you want- I'm still accepting neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 89
Hearts: 07
Good day everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me, special @Scud and @Mali ,Bali Hi for fuel20,send me more if you can, please,;),will send more gifts today, regular time, later evening EST:).
@diwata @fuel catalyst
@hung @Fuel hose
@InCoNvEnIeNtE @monitor
@javi @wall speaker
@jmlane @Cockpit Glass
@syapik @wall speaker
@s8s@wall speaker
@Sorumbas @Additional Radar
@Suresh @ monitor
@Kei @Deicer
@rdunton @spare wire
@Sky Ranger @spare propeller
@Scud @ Power Source
There is 16 hours gap between posting time and reset time in my game ,your priority can be changed, don't hesitate to contact me and tell me so I can make adjustment
"Please don't waste our gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Lukasz : I have sent you a neighbour request
Bali Hi : I have just sent out gift to Bali2 :eek: the Channel Bar would have to wait tomorrow. How is BaliTri? Do you still play BaliTri? My other account, although hooked up to the internet frequently, still doesn't get the friend code. Lv7 now. Should I reset the data and start from Lv1 again?

Sky Ranger Happy Helen zenmie diwata InCoNvEnIeNtE kitkitkit Blackcloud mooers Phantom nsari javi Hotdog
I have sent gifts to you. If you want something else from my signature, please let me know.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Bali Hi i will send you Handling Line later, sergeant if you could send me Wall Speaker that would be great need 4. I will send neighbour request any thing you need take a look Neil ellor game name Captain tneil please and thanks

S

Sorumbas

Thanks Bali Hi for the altimeter and tdv for the fuel.
Bali Hi, unfortunatelly i don´t have any items that u need for Bali2, i hope that the items i sent to u will come in handy. ;)
Thanks everybody for the gifts.
Good Thursday to all

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Bali Hi i will send you Handling Line later, sergeant if you could send me Wall Speaker that would be great need 4. I will send neighbour request any thing you need take a look Neil ellor game name Captain tneil please and thanks
Hi.I add you in friends ,will send you wall speaker on next gift cycle (36 hours):( . I wish I have magic power of tdv ...;), but I do not :cry:.If you willing to send something a cognac will be much appreciated. Thanks

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Bali Hi I see you got the handling line anything else you need I can send. I never seem to do you a favour after all your help Neil ellor Captain tneil

P

piloot Darwin

I start all over so I can't send the things you ask for. So please if you want to help me send the items back I send.

thanks as soon as I can I send you the right items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom