Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 27th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Lukasz : I have sent you a neighbour request
Bali Hi : I have just sent out gift to Bali2 :eek: the Channel Bar would have to wait tomorrow. How is BaliTri? Do you still play BaliTri? My other account, although hooked up to the internet frequently, still doesn't get the friend code. Lv7 now. Should I reset the data and start from Lv1 again?

Sky Ranger Happy Helen zenmie diwata InCoNvEnIeNtE kitkitkit Blackcloud mooers Phantom nsari javi Hotdog
I have sent gifts to you. If you want something else from my signature, please let me know.

Hi Red Fox One

Fuel is great thanks, I will send you landing lamps (y)

HH

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Sorumbas,

I have received a couple of "Jet Engines" from@Gt city, Yanko70 and yourself (Jet + Catering).
I wonder why? Jet is not a hot item right now, is this another converted gift courtesy of GI??

Donclyde, Kitty, thanks for the Rope Block. I still need 2 more Rope Blocks, 1 more if @diwata's gift gets through.

nsari, thanks for the Handling Line.

Hi Bali Hi

I can't gift you anything that you need for Bali2, is there anything else I can gift? Jumbo items/dutyfree??

As Neil says, I feel I owe you big time :whistle:

HH

Bali Hi I see you got the handling line anything else you need I can send. I never seem to do you a favour after all your help Neil ellor Captain tneil

Hi Bali Hi
I can't gift you anything that you need for Bali2, is there anything else I can gift? Jumbo items/dutyfree??
As Neil says, I feel I owe you big time :whistle:
HH

Well, you can help me when Bali Hi gets restored (when is the update coming?).
I will need to catch up on Level 7 buildings then!

I still need 3 sandbags for Bali2. Anybody has spare sandbags?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Sorry for the late gifting, but my internet was out for some hours:mad:
Thanks everyone for gifts send to NOYA12, gifts already send out.
Bali Hi, i've send you a handling line but you already got them all,sorry i didn't notice:( Can i send you something else when my game restores again???????????
Fuel(20) is still very welkom for NIOYA12. Thx in advance

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Bali Hi - I noticed in your sig that you don't need rope blocks anymore so I didn't send one. I just a gift on your Bali131 instead.

Thanks everyone for your gifts! I sent out my 20 gifts just an hour ago.:)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
sergeant thanks for the gift but unfortunately I got fuel must be a cross platform thing. No problem it's good to have another reliable neighbour Neil Ellor Captain tneil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom