Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky 2018 event

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
How does someone with such a small Airport get here?

Attachments

• F9E2E9B2-911E-4169-9104-CB0ABB0AF65D.png
    F9E2E9B2-911E-4169-9104-CB0ABB0AF65D.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 162
  • 8FDADAC4-0A71-44EE-894A-B35FB5F6B03C.png
    8FDADAC4-0A71-44EE-894A-B35FB5F6B03C.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 162
Yes. It is going to be quite a challenge - even after getting main stage with 10 days left, if the Stage drops are just as stingy as tents.
Last year there were lots of people who didn't finish. Make sure you have enough items saved up to get the main stage first time round next year. I started with 1300 tags, and straight in at main stage 3, but still not sure I'm going to finish. Drops from the main stage are low!

Last year there were lots of people who didn't finish. Make sure you have enough items saved up to get the main stage first time round next year. I started with 1300 tags, and straight in at main stage 3, but still not sure I'm going to finish. Drops from the main stage are low!
Ouch.

Thanks for the info.

If I may:

What is the better value? Three Tattoo Salons, or one Biker Bar?

Personally neither. Prefer to use my sticks for bonuses. Biker bar is 2x2 but only 19 coins per hour. Poor return. The other is 1x1 but no bonus % only additional pop. Helicopter buildings are better.
I beg your pardon for asking for elaboration, but: can you elaborate?

Because 1: when you buy a bonus with sticks, the bonus activates immediately, right? It doesn’t go into your inventory.

And 2: when you mention helicopter buildings you mean you prefer to use your real estate for helicopter stuff versus these kinds of buildings (like Tattoo and Biker)?

Top Bottom