Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No CBM In 2 Years. What Now?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I dont think so either, but I wish they would just tell us and be done with it. The fact that they havent said so indicates that it might come back one last time. I don't mind replacement buildings, even if it doesn't give greenies....but I would want them to have a tremendous benefit. My last hope is that v7.0 will bring about something to address the CBM issue.

I have already given up and bought 3 visa center !!

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
i dont know what to do.
i have my own limit how many gold to save! since months i have this number of gold (2000) all over this nr. i use for gold planes or boxes but

the hope dies last :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

still waiting ..... .....
...:cigar::singing::sleep:

So you gave up? Or do you have some still in reserve?
No I didn't give up and neither do I have any reserves...
This is what I did - I kept and plan on keeping on playing. If CMB comes and I am short of gold then that's it I'm short and I'll keep on playing as long as the interest is still there.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
G! will know that by now, everyone who is really waiting for CBM will have the goods to buy them. So what's the point for them to offer? It wouldn't help G! in any way forward, so why offer them? So in short: No, it won't come back because it won't do them any good. It's the same as the 100-limit: Just let it go, pushing and pushing and even beyond pushing won't get you nowhere. If anything, it will confirm G!'s strategy since it proves long-term players won't give up but keep on hoping.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
How do u get such number in 1 hour...
Every other Wednesday just before i go for sleep i put one visa in the inner circle of my magic garden and i collect all major residential buildings.And Wednesday because i need my 2 days buildings to be ready for collecting on weekend.Imagine that 6 apartment hotels gives 7800 passengers.

Top Bottom