Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No CBM In 2 Years. What Now?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@turist2131 I think what everyone is trying to say is that even if you reach some limitation, you learn to work with what you got and make the best out of it. For instance, even if the CBM never appears again, my game won't stall in terms of development, because I'm about to reach the final size that I want my city anyway. CBM can make things a bit easier to grow, but it isn't necessary. You can still make due with the space you already have by potentially being more efficient....depending on what your game goals are. Some are after stars, some want to be astronauts who have tons of QLs and launch everyday, while some want to put out one building of every kind in their city, while others may want those precious alliance maps. You see....every goal is different, and has a different requirement associated with it. I stated in a previous thread that once you set your goals in this game, you won't be as easily affected by other things....because you already have your plan. Hope that all makes sense.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
All of the above rests on the development of territories. I wouldn't mind if the gain didn't have a progressive scale, or stayed in coins.
To a limit yes. However, you dont need a lot of territory if all you do is launch, but you may need all the astronaut buildings instead, and some good pax to help woth space maps. If you're after stars, then you may want to have a diverse fleet, or a huge fleet of one aircraft to gather stars for a flight quickly. You will have to pay for land yes....you can't get away from that. However, what you do with the land you purchased is all up to you. I personally don't mind buying greenies every once in a while because this one game has taken up my time for over 2 years and counting, and I've come across people in this forum who I communicate with just as often as people in my own life. If a game is capable of making me do that, then those developers are doing a heck of a job to keep me interested. They deserve some compensation for that, without a shadow of a doubt.

I do not mind the remuneration of developers, although as a user of Windows regularly, sometimes for months at war with the consequences of their shortcomings. I already wrote that after my requests were included advertising on Windows - and it's real money and more stable than the forced purchase. Now have added options for advertising. Why not enter the same option for the extension, with a time limit. You can also enter discounts, depending on the activity of the player or something similar. Just get one extension in a month, a year, ,,, it kind of hurt, assuming that there are players who have the land nowhere to go. I play more than 3 years! But unfortunately, a little too late on the last sale of the Bank. I didn't think it was the last. You can for example enter into adventures the option to buy for "Wrappers" that will give impetus to the game. As with population is not all needed, and access to the 3 first only the ELITE!. And then there is the interest to collect more artifacts. Because adventures are not interesting - everything got still falls on the warehouse. Sorry for the long message. More hope that it will be read by the game developers. And once again on the old theme I used to play 3-4 times longer, as was the goal, now just maintaining the global status and Alliance.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I do not mind the remuneration of developers, although as a user of Windows regularly, sometimes for months at war with the consequences of their shortcomings. I already wrote that after my requests were included advertising on Windows - and it's real money and more stable than the forced purchase. Now have added options for advertising. Why not enter the same option for the extension, with a time limit. You can also enter discounts, depending on the activity of the player or something similar. Just get one extension in a month, a year, ,,, it kind of hurt, assuming that there are players who have the land nowhere to go. I play more than 3 years! But unfortunately, a little too late on the last sale of the Bank. I didn't think it was the last. You can for example enter into adventures the option to buy for "Wrappers" that will give impetus to the game. As with population is not all needed, and access to the 3 first only the ELITE!. And then there is the interest to collect more artifacts. Because adventures are not interesting - everything got still falls on the warehouse. Sorry for the long message. More hope that it will be read by the game developers. And once again on the old theme I used to play 3-4 times longer, as was the goal, now just maintaining the global status and Alliance.
Well we dont know if the last sale was indeed the last. There have been many arguments that have been put to bed, including the 100 item limit, but not a peep about whether the CBM sale is truly over. Until Ivan or Ur-Quan states that there is no more CBM, then I will patiently wait in case it presents itself. I hear you, and it certainly would be nice to have a different, more achievable way to expand on land, but one thing this game has taught me is to either pay to go beyond my current limit, or work with what I have to make things happen.

but one thing this game has taught me is to either pay to go beyond my current limit, or work with what I have to make things happen.
Here is finally we understood each other! That's what I meant! MAYBE it makes SENSE to PAY AT EARLY LEVELS, but there is no sense to do it when you have reached the limit. Can certainly someone salary is calculated 10 digit numbers, but alas not us.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
... and I've come across people in this forum who I communicate with just as often as people in my own life. If a game is capable of making me do that, then those developers are doing a heck of a job to keep me interested.

A rethorical one: Is it the game that keeps you in the forum or the forum that keeps you in the game? :)

only the increase in the territory is interesting. Because you still work for the warehouse. And what interest.

And let someone say I'm wrong.

Your wrong! No idea what level you are. Im level 80 and have been playing for over 2 years, and sorry, but there is loads to fly for. Only work for warehouse? No reserve hangar! . Get the land you can, if you cant get land do other stuff.
Sorry you say it yourself "whats the interest" , but i think you should find another game! You obviously arent interested in the complexities of this one

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Not found how to add stars to profile? Played for a long time, but decided to write just now.

Copy and paste someone's else's signature then just edit to suit your own needs and requirements. When I first joined this Forum I was 'advised' to do so too (I thought they just wanted my autograph tbh, I had NO idea with regards to a signature :confused:) That's what I was trying to help you with, as somebody (a kind soul) reached out to me, kept me on this forum and explained everything. You may have been playing as long as I have and I fully admit that I will always need the vet's help. It's a community that offers you help and advice...take it or leave it, mostly good, willing and helpful people on here :)

Your wrong! No idea what level you are. Im level 80 and have been playing for over 2 years, and sorry, but there is loads to fly for. Only work for warehouse? No reserve hangar! . Get the land you can, if you cant get land do other stuff.
Sorry you say it yourself "whats the interest" , but i think you should find another game! You obviously arent interested in the complexities of this one

Level 80 is a long time ago. Over 3 years of playing. Even 2 times I saw the Bank. You seem to have missed him. From this and Your position. Why should I look for another game if I can make this one entertaining? I propose concrete solutions. And if You have something else to build, more useful than it already is - I am very happy for You. Now I just support the Alliance and I hope that they will hear us and allow us to expand, as old-timers at the expense of their merits. I certainly do not mean those who breaks the game at low levels is already open all the land.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Interesting enough, I dont even care to go past lv 80. They would have to put something really enticing at higher levels for me to want to grow. There is just too much more interesting things to do in this game than gain exp. I would rather for them to tweak all flight drops to be at least 1% for the rarest item than increase the level cap....or introduce a new type of rocket.....or an S4 jet that is more fuel efficient.....or a way to increase fuel storage. See? Just like that....4 far more interesting changes than growing to lv 100 just to say "hey, look at me, I gained 6 million more points but my game looks just the same as at lv 80" :whistle:

Top Bottom